Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Our Lives Here Are So Short Compared to Heaven

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

HSong

https://jesus-saves-all.com/
2024 Supporter
Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved. Thus all people on Earth will be saved by having faith alone in Christ Jesus and all will go to Heaven.

Genesis 18:17-18 And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do; Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him

Oldest known person has died today

Hello my friends. I was reading the news with a family member and saw an article about how the oldest known person has just died today. What was there age? It was 118 years old!

118 years old woman dies at DuckDuckGo

World's oldest known person Lucile Randon dies at 118 in France (usatoday.com)

I’ve also posted those links on my news section, where I put together a compilation of all the news articles that I’ve read and found interesting enough to share for you on a page together.

I wanted to comment on this one specifically though because it directly lines up with scripture, where it says

Gen. 6:3 Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years

Forever would be “olam” in Hebrew meaning pertaining to an age.

Where the first line directly proves Universal Salvation is true! Why? Because we are in the age of flesh, and sin limits our lifespans to be up to 120 years.

When there were less sin, our genetics were less tainted by sin, we were less genetically mutated for the negative. Look at how long Adam and his family lived!

Genesis 5:5 So Adam lived a total of 930 years, and then he died.

That’s long enough to witness the rise and fall of nations, to see the entire Industrial Revolution to now! That’s incredible. Lol, with that much time, imagine how hard it would be to get an entry level position for a job XD

But it shows that there’s more than just this temporary life. If ECT and Annihilationism is true, how come Adam gets to live 810 years longer than the rest of us? Where’s the equality in that. Christ makes us all equal because we will all have faith alone in Jesus Christ and be saved, this is true.

Gen. 12:3 "All peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

People argue “How can God be good if the Earth has so much suffering”, but this suffering was caused by us, God is the author of good. How merciful God is that we only have to suffer such a short time, since a 1000 years is like a day to the Lord. Imagine how happy it will be in Heaven with everyone when we spend a day with God and already we had 1000 years of happiness.

( 120 / 1 000 ) * 100 = 12%

But what about a week with the Lord?

[ 120 / (1 000 * 7) ] * 100 = 0.01714285%

Just within a week, our suffering on Earth will only account for 0.01% of our life! And that happiness, that lifespan, will be permanent, going outwards to infinity, because when you believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone, you are permanently saved. And thus everyone will become believers in Christ Jesus with faith only and be permanently saved. And all people will be in Heaven! Amen!

Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues to all generations.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back