Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Personal Support

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
R

radium1987

Thought that I would post of a topic, could use some prayer support; recently I decided to go inactive in my fraternity at college because of the fact that... well... they are a great group of guys but just are not followers of Christ... I've felt led to do this for some time and now that this semester is about to start up again in a week's time I made the decision and went through with it. Now, I am sort of at a loss... in the sense that I need a new group of friends and I need them to be christian. There is another christian "fraternity" on campus which I am looking into, but when I need is just general prayer right now for some christian support.. If you understand what I mean? Thanks!

I pray that this Christian fraternity is exactly what you are looking for and where the Lord wills you to be. :pray

Hello radium1987~ :biggrin

Being alone is often a very difficult trial for the saved and unsaved alike. However, we Christains are newly created for fellowship with our Heavenly Father and with His kids. I believe that thou our Lord allows seasons of lonilness He desires that we would not live alone. It is the only thing He said was not good in His creation. Genesis 2:18 (NKJV) And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

I praise God for the discernment he has given you, and for your willingness to keep your heart and walk in Christ safe and pure thru His quickening. May Jesus' great friendship and marvelous love be your comfort as He leads you to the group of men He desires for your fellowship in Christ.
May the Lord use those who teach the word to you to guide you to friendships in Christ.

In Isaiah 30: 20+21 God promises to bless His people with guidance. :yes

And though the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your teachers will not be moved into a corner anymore, but your eyes shall see your teachers. Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,†whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left. (NKJV)

When Judah was prosperous and comfortable, they wouldn’t listen to God. Then, God gave them the bread of adversity and water of affliction so they could hear God and be guided by Him again. It’s always better to be uncomfortable and in tune with the Lord than to be comfortable and out of step with God.

May He grant you men to be mentored by and peers in Christ at your college, I ask this for the witness and fame of Christ Jesus among you. :clap

In Jesus name, :amen bonnie

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back