Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Places you wish to travel

God's_gift

Traveler or not, I’m sure everyone of us have places we want to go or visit . It may be other countries in the world or the nearest botanical garden in your town. Well wishing and dreaming is just so free so here’s mine.:) hehehe<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
I dream to travel or go to Canada , Australia, and Africa

You can share yours....

Amazon river trip.

Trip to either Kenya or Tanzania.

Every national park in the US and every state in the Union.

New England in the fall so that I could hike some trails in the beautiful colors.

A good long trip to the British Isles. England, Scotland, Ireland again (I've spent two weeks there, but we were busy so I didn't get to sight see much.)

While we're not told, I truly hope that the New Earth will be much like this one...with the same physical features. Just think, all of eternity in a body of excellent health to white water river raft in the Grand Canyon, go to Angel Falls, spelunking the extent of Carlsbad Caverns, explore each and every wonder of Creation...with the Creator Himself should He want to join us! How cool would that be!?!

I have lived just a matter of a few hundred miles from Sequoia National Park for many years. And yet I've never seen it. I would love to go there before many more years pass.

FC

Somewhere in Africa (let's say Tanzania for example), Berlin, Munich (again), Switzerland (again), France (again), London (again), Russia, East Coast USA, Canada, New Zealand.

Soooo many places. :eeeekkk

Somewhere in Africa (let's say Tanzania for example), Berlin, Munich (again), Switzerland (again), France (again), London (again), Russia, East Coast USA, Canada, New Zealand.

Soooo many places. :eeeekkk

Wow! That would take you several years to complete.

And the minimum number of days would be 180days. (Ordinary visit)

And if you are traveling to know the land...it should take you about six years per country

Ive dreamed of a two year cross country motorhome drive with the grand daughters and a tutor following along.

47 years ago i wanted to go cross country on motorcycles living from one day to the next odd jobs etc.... o the romance of such an idea..... God saw differently our son is 47 :thumbsup

There is so much to see here in the USA ... Hitch you need tutor? lets go.....

I would like to go to Russia just because that is where I was born (I was adopted). I would be happy going anywhere. :) i like traveling.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I would like to go to Russia just because that is where I was born (I was adopted). I would be happy going anywhere. :) i like traveling.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

for those of us who are into history, there's a good deal of it in Russia :thumbsup

I fully intend on traveling from Michigan to Washington via sail boat.

Places I've been and enjoyed: Crete, Ireland, Madrid, New Jersey, Palma, Philadelphia, St. Martin, San Diego, San Francisco, Williamsburg

Places I've been and did not enjoy: Antigua, Bahrain, Chicago, Dubai, New York, Phoenix, Puerto Rico

(this is of course not an exhaustive list, most places are about even good and bad)

Places on my list: Alaska (summer only), Boise, Boston, China, England, Eureka, Germany, Gibralter, Hawaii, Japan, New Zealand, Rio, Rome, Scotland, Seattle, Spain outside of Madrid, Yellowstone

Back