Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please help my husband and marriage

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
My husband is going through a very hard time/mental health issue and being deceived heavily into a life full of sin and darkness and a lot of confusion. He is lost!!! Please pray for the healing and deliverance of my husband and restoration of our marriage. Thank you very, very much!!! I am eternally grateful

Hellre Needyounow
You are going through an awful lot at the moment amd iy must be very stressful for you.
Nothing is impossible for The Lird. I am praying for your husband to be free from all those things.
Don't be discouraged God will.never leave you. Praying for your peace and happiness.
God Bless

My husband is going through a very hard time/mental health issue and being deceived heavily into a life full of sin and darkness and a lot of confusion. He is lost!!! Please pray for the healing and deliverance of my husband and restoration of our marriage. Thank you very, very much!!! I am eternally grateful
Prayed in agreement with you.

Hey All,
You got it Needyouknow (N).

Father we come before you in reverence and praise as we thank you for your guidance and wisdom. You know the condition N's husband is in, and how to break him free from his sin. Please do whatever it takes to bring him to the place where he has no choice but to turn to Lord.
We also lift up N as well. This is not easy for her. Help and comfort her as she goes through this ordeal. Stay close.
You are the great healer Lord. Please heal this family. We ask for this in Jesus' name. We thank you. Amen.
Keep walking everybody. May God bless,
Taz

Back