Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please pray for Thayanee and our baby

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Paul1965

Hi everyone.
I'm not good at asking for a prayer but I need your help please.
My wife Thayanee is 17 weeks pregnant with our first child after us trying to get pregnant for two years and God hearing and granting our prayers.
Yesterday we visited the clinic for a routine check up and the urine analysis had the doctor concerned. He ordered us to hospital this morning for Thayanee to undergo blood tests and upon the results has admitted her for at least a week for treatment of a blood disorder which can seriously complicate the pregnancy and endanger both their health.
I'm asking if you will please pray for Thayanee and mini Paul/Paulette
that God will bring them through this trial healthily with no further complications.
Thank you and God Bless you all
paul

Congratulations on the pregnancy!! :yes

Our Lord in heaven, thank You so much for allowing Thayanee and Paul to create a new human and participate in the circle of life! You know how long they tried until she finally got pregnant. And You can see how these days that should be full of happiness are filled with sorrow instead because of the health issues that came with the pregnancy. Please, Lord, take care of their health and let both Thayanee and the baby emerge victorious from that trial. Strengthen that family and shelter them from evil and danger. Give wisdom to the doctors that are treating Thayanee. You, Lord, are the master of our lives, and thus I beg You to take Paul's family into Your loving and caring hand and carry them safely through the months to come. Please preserve their health and let them experience joy instead of worries.
Amen.

Congratulations on the pregnancy!! :yes

Our Lord in heaven, thank You so much for allowing Thayanee and Paul to create a new human and participate in the circle of life! You know how long they tried until she finally got pregnant. And You can see how these days that should be full of happiness are filled with sorrow instead because of the health issues that came with the pregnancy. Please, Lord, take care of their health and let both Thayanee and the baby emerge victorious from that trial. Strengthen that family and shelter them from evil and danger. Give wisdom to the doctors that are treating Thayanee. You, Lord, are the master of our lives, and thus I beg You to take Paul's family into Your loving and caring hand and carry them safely through the months to come. Please preserve their health and let them experience joy instead of worries.
Amen.
Amen! Praying in agreement. Thank You, Lord!

Congrats on the upcoming offspring, Paul!

You & your family are in my prayers. Problems during a pregnancy are always of grave concerns. And let's face it: the months of pregnancy always bring with them the concerns about this, that or the other thing. So the doctor's ordering of hospitalization must really be intense emotionally for you right now. Our Lord God hasn't abandoned you or Thayanee; He surrounds you within His loving arms.

Please keep us updated on Thayanee's progress, Paul. And again, congratulations!

Hello everyone,
thank you so very much for your prayers, support and kind words.

God is answering our collective prayers and Thayanee's condition is much improved.

It turns out she has Gestational Diabetes which is reasonably common, especially in Thailand, but her blood sugar count was at the high end of the scale. Apparently it causes a high risk of diabetes in the baby and also birthing problems (breach birth) requiring C-section and also abnormally large birth weight, proneness to childhood obesity and some other complications and infant health issues.

They are treating her with insulin and have her on a strict diet and her sugars have reached a safer but still elevated level.

Thayanee was really chuffed to hear that people she has never met, are concerned and praying for her and our baby's good health. She has asked me to say thank you and that goes double for me.

Praise God that He has shown His compassion and mercy to Thayanee and our child.

Again, thank you all and God bless you and your families.
paul

Hi Paul, I was just going to ask, how is Thayanee doing? good to see things have much improved with her condition. :)

Blessings.

What great answer to prayers, Paul! Glad to hear Thayanee's condition has improved.

Gestational Diabetes - or even borderline gestational diabetes - does not always lead to the worst for the baby as s/he grows up. None of my 3 offspring have diabetes, nor are they obese, and I had to contend with gestational diabetes each time.

Just continue to pray, as we will do here as well, and please keep us informed of Thayanee's and baby's progress. (I can't wait to see pictures ... hint, hint!)

Great news!!!!!!!!!! Thayanee has come home from hospital.
Praise God and Thank You all for your prayers and support.
She has to inject insulin twice a day to control her levels, but the doctors are very happy that she made such a speedy recovery and is getting her energy back. The excess fluid build up the spike caused is dissipating quickly so she's a lot more comfortable too.
We go back for a check up in 10 days so they can adjust her dosage as necessary.
All I can add is that, the awesome power, love compassion of our God, the power of your prayers and our fellowship has made this possible.
Thank you so much to our friends here .
Paul, Thayanee and Bub.

Ps: Airdancer, you can rest assured that you may all soon be saying "Okay paul, enuff of the photos already!" :)

Praises for the amazing love & grace of our Lord God!

Wonderful news, Paul! Give Thayanee a hug & a kiss from all of us here at CFnet!

And absolutely never! will we tire of seeing photos of your little one! You're family ... so your little one will be sister/brother to a lot of folk here...as well as granddaughter/grandson to many more :wave So don't even think of depriving us of pictures!

Blessings & prayers!

Back