Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

[__ Prayer __] Please Pray For This Family

AirDancer

Please pray for this amazing family.

A married couple who lives in my neighborhood have opened their home and their hearts to another child. This child is a 2-week old baby girl, who was born addicted to illegal drugs. She will be joining my neighbors in another couple of days, once she's released from the hospital. She now weighs almost 5 pounds and has been out of the neonatal ICU for a day and a half.

She will make the 3rd child this couple has brought into their home in the past 2 years. She is also the sibling of a 13-month-old brother, who also was born addicted to drugs, and who has been with my neighbors since he was 3 weeks old & newly released from the hospital.

The other little one just turned 2 recently.

My neighbors have 4 adult off-spring, as well as a 5-year old. They've been given the 'all-systems-go' to start the adoption process for the 3 little ones, and my neighbors are thrilled. They are wonderful Christians who feel quite blessed to be directed to add these babies to their family!

Please include this amazing family in your prayers. Our Lord continues to provide what they need, and they know without a doubt that He has opened the doors that have led them to love and care for these tiny ones. The prayers are for His continued guidance and blessings for the couple as they adopt these 3 babies and raise them to be good Christians!

Be blessed!

Back