Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please Pray For Us

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
R

Rainbow

My husband and I have a meeting on Monday that will determine whether or not I can continue receiving SSI. If not, I will loose my medical card. I cannot work away from home because of health problems. My prescriptions total over $350.00 a month. We are within the American poverty level. Please pray. Thank you. God bless.

Rainbow

insted of praying cant any one do any thing to help the poor woman if you have the means then give your brother a coat if you have a spare one becouse if you do you are the answer to that persons prayer if you can afford it.

I understand what she is going through were also on the poverty line our church helps my brothers mission work in south africa.

I do wish i had $300 to give you but.

I would really like to see christians who have the means to help people do it.

If you have it by you then you should give this is another act of Gods love.

Thank you for prayers. Thank you willow the wip. Yes, that is what I believe the church's supposed to do, but these days it doesn't happen very often. The church we attend has given us $100.00 here and there, but that's not enough. In time past when we had more, we've helped others, but apparently the Golden Rule isn't preached nor taught enough these days. God bless you. And thank you.

Love In Christ,
Rainbow

I agree with you so mutch this is part of the greate falling away as jesus talked about All im waiting for is the anti - christ to show him self it will happen in time.

I really hope that some one can help you.

Some times i feel angry at my self becouse i dont have the fanacial means to help other christians.

it makes me up set to see that those who can afford it dont give.

to help those.

It reminds me of the story of the good sameritan.

Lord, grant these saints FAVOR in all things... according to faith and Your perfect will. In Christ Jesus, amen

Deke

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back