Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

please pray i die tonight

Jelcen

cant do this anymore

getting drunk now and then gonna take my ninja on the freeway - after that whatever happens, happens.

Nope not me. And stay off the road. Come back a talk it over when you're straight.

Jelcen

You maybe better keeping her in your dreams.... Life has taught me some times the reality of a dream turns into a nightmare... In your dreams she will always be there be perfect In reality is not always so.

cant do this anymore

getting drunk now and then gonna take my ninja on the freeway - after that whatever happens, happens.

1, You don't want to do this, and 2, this is the most selfish thing you could even think of.

Don't know who you are, but someone in this world loves and cares for you deeply. You need to start living for something bigger than yourself if you ever want to know what this life is really all about.

1, You don't want to do this, and 2, this is the most selfish thing you could even think of.

Don't know who you are, but someone in this world loves and cares for you deeply. You need to start living for something bigger than yourself if you ever want to know what this life is really all about.

Hi Jelcen, if you want someone to talk to we're just right here for you...

Get off the road! Are you kidding me? You feel sorry for yourself (maybe you have a right to that, I don't know you story) and you're going to put the lives of OTHER PEOPLE in danger? How do you think you're going to fare in the next world when you're not only guilty of taking your own life but the murder of some child who was just in the wrong place when some drunk jerk ran him down? I hope you don't die, but I do hope you get caught and sent to prison.

cant do this anymore

I have no idea what's going on with you but when I read your above post followed by your signature, it appears that you are aware that God loves you very much. Hope you come to your senses and realize that if you're still alive and sane and sober enough to read this replies, obviously God is not done with you yet !

Whatever your problems or impossible mountains to move, please share with us in this forum so that we can uphold you in prayers ..... :pray

You don't sound serious, just hurt, but not knowing I agree with others.

I live with a serious nerve disease, also known as the "suicide disease" as it's considered to be the most painful known. I've known and dealt with people that commited suicide and think about it and have personally walked in the aftermath of over a dozen now of many dear friends, it's something I constantly have to battle and be on guard myself.

You stand more chances on crippling yourself facing a life of dysfunction than death using a motorbike. As others have stated you could hurt or kill someone else.

If it's something you must do they're better, quicker and painless ways that don't harm others.

Why not discuss what's bothering you.

Back