Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Please Pray

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

OnlyHis

I've been having these sudden attacks usually at night that I am going to go to hell. I don't know why but it is paralyzing me I feel like God is so far from me right now and that maybe I'm not truly a follower of Jesus Christ. It is hard to distinguish if it is Satan or the conviction of the Holy Spirit. I try to read the bible when I'm having these fears and i just can't understand it then all these doubts pop into my mind like what if the translation of the bible you have isn't accurate and you are being lead astray or what is you were a christian and God has left you, or maybe I'm not one of the elect or what if you committed the unpardonable sin . I try to Pray and nothing comes out. please help me, I'm desperate!

Father we just lift our friend up to you and pray for wisdom and peace. Father James 1:5 tells us if anybody lacks wisdom to ask and right now we just pray that you provide the wisdom that is needed in this case. We pray that your spirit just provides clarity of eternity. Lord we know that if we confess with our mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe that he resurrected from the dead as the payment for our sins showing victory over death that we can rest in your loving salvation and I just pray you alleviate any doubts Father knowing that John 10:27-29 reassures us that nobody can you us out of your hand. We love you Father and we praise you and pray all these things in Jesus name, Amen.

Next Generation Disciples | Discipling New Believers -

Back