Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Please Vote... for life and liberty!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
What was the health minister doing after he locked everyone down and forced everyone to stay home why many lost there jobs and some business went bust and people were stressed and were suffering mental health issues, oh he was at the beach having a family day and good time and going on mountain bike rides.

Well good on him even he was a complete hypocrite with double standards, nothing wrong with going for a peaceful walk along the beach with the family and going for mountain bike ride. That's good for mental and physical health.

I think he got demoted for trying to keep his physical and mental health because he had a peaceful walk along the beach and went mountain bike riding himself after banning everyone else from doing the same thing.

I can picture the pressure he must have been under when your in that position of authority and decision making and there is a force behind you, expecting, well I guess whatever rules he made he didn't comply with himself.

It's something i analize when it comes to politics and thowe in authority. When someone is a hypocrite I question if they are truly a hypocrite or they were forced or under pressure to do what someone else wants them to do and they fold. If someone makes a rule and then breaks that rule themself I can't take that rule seriously and believe that's what they truly believe in.

Basically all authority was handed over to the health minister because in a declared health emergency the health minister takes control.

The amount of those in authority who made all the lockdown rules and broke there own rules themselves, how can anyone believe they are the real people in control. You wouldn't make a rule and break your own rule if you truly believed in it. Think McFly.

What was the reason behind people forced to sell there private property to the government in the early 1900s?. Like in USA, or Poland, or wherever, where citizens were forced to sell there private property to the government in exchange for controlled paper currency.
Are you referring to when president Theodore Rosevelt,, congress, and the senate passed the conservation act? Eminent domain was used to preserve national forests.

Except they destroyed private businesses, those of black men as well so being black was not the problem, owning a business was and they acted on that...marxism.
Or it's called a riot and when the mayhem starts people go crazy off adrenalin. Vandelism is not Marxism.

The protest of the Boston event was against unfair taxes. BLM wanted to destroy private ownership and had clear Marxist teachings on their website
You are aware that the organization BLM is not the same as people supporting that Black Lives Matter? The non profit organization used the slogan that existed for years. People at protests are not getting marching orders from that organization.

but I understand they removed that as people were beginning to read it and understand their goals. Their riots and protests were to destroy private enterprise which they did in some, black and white. Their goals is marxism. They aren't the only ones who desire to destroy, but they do it for ideological reasons.
Ok, I don't support the non profit BLM. I support the general message that black lives matter.

Intelligent people don't give names as they know that's the number one rule that could get them in trouble. Myself personally i don't know anyone or nothing about anything.
That'd the thing Dan, it's a show of intelligence to admitt when you don't know something. Now it could be a sign if manipulation or paranoia if someone asserts there are evil people but can't seem to tell you were or who they are.

Or it's called a riot and when the mayhem starts people go crazy off adrenalin. Vandelism is not Marxism.
Except they claimed it was idealism for the sake of a group of people. What it means is that they are not idealist, not thinking of a particular race but merely criminals, no better than other criminals despite their moral high ground stand. The Boston Tea party did not destroy businesses.
You are aware that the organization BLM is not the same as people supporting that Black Lives Matter? The non profit organization used the slogan that existed for years. People at protests are not getting marching orders from that organization.
They started the meetings of large numbers of people. And the outcome fits in with their organization statement. And by the way, why does "non-profit" make any difference? Why do you keep mentioning this? I am sure the church of Satan is a non-profit organization too.
Ok, I don't support the non profit BLM. I support the general message that black lives matter.
White lives matter too or do you not agree? ( You know, what about the lives of the black unborn...how come those lives don't matter to BLM?)

Except they claimed it was idealism for the sake of a group of people.
Who are they? Do you seriously think a non profit organization told people to burn down a target?

What it means is that they are not idealist, not thinking of a particular race but merely criminals, no better than other criminals despite their moral high ground stand. The Boston Tea party did not destroy businesses.
So it would have been OK in your eyes if the protestors only destroyed the products? Are you going to be consistant?

They started the meetings of large numbers of people.
where were these meetings?

And the outcome fits in with their organization statement. And by the way, why does "non-profit" make any difference? Why do you keep mentioning this? I am sure the church of Satan is a non-profit organization too.
The reason I keep bringing this up is because you don't understand that the non profit who made that web site you keep referring to is not the same as the Black Lives Matter protests where in a few instances riots broke out. There isn't just 1 blm.

White lives matter too or do you not agree? ( You know, what about the lives of the black unborn...how come those lives don't matter to BLM?)
Yes, of course white lives matter. The point of several of the protests. They were protests about how black lives seem to matter less in the US.

Sometimes people can't let go of the past and are brainwashed to believe they are victims and oppressed when they are not or never even went through a wrong or times of trouble.

Someone once told me I stole there land. They were born after me and I don't even own any land and I never been a ruler of any Kingdom or been in any wars or anything. So thats a false accusation. Just being a racist because of my skin color and throwing false accusation.

If some people are that obsessed with racism and the past and don't want to learn and grow and achieve in peace with there neighbour's, maybe they should take a DNA test, they just might just find they should apologize to themselves for stealing land from themselves if they feel that way rather than disturbing someone else's peace.

The one who accused me I think his grandmother was part brittish.

Maybe it was the other guy who was more white than me because his mother is white and I'm the racist for stealing his land because he's part some other ethnicity so that's my fault and he thinks he's owed land and compensation.

Who are they? Do you seriously think a non profit organization told people to burn down a target?

So it would have been OK in your eyes if the protestors only destroyed the products? Are you going to be consistant?

where were these meetings?

The reason I keep bringing this up is because you don't understand that the non profit who made that web site you keep referring to is not the same as the Black Lives Matter protests where in a few instances riots broke out. There isn't just 1 blm.

Yes, of course white lives matter. The point of several of the protests. They were protests about how black lives seem to matter less in the US.

People who have common sense understand movements get hijacked by extremists. The Church has been hijacked by imposters, Gays just wanted the right to marriage and there movement has been hijacked by others to nearly every letter in the alphabet, and so on so on.

Jesus started a peaceful movement never wanted to cause anyone harm or trouble and his church has been hijacked by many robbers and thieves, i think thats obvious in this world. Doesn't mean the church itself and everyone in the church is crooked but imposters don't set a good example and they make it look bad when there are individuals within the church and leading some churches who are righteous. Imposters destroy and give a bad image.

The hijacking of the Gays. Homosexuals just peacefully wanting the right to marriage.

Now in the name of homosexuals if you think someone who believes they are a literal animal and eats food out a cat bowl who probably needs to seek a psychologist because they mentally deluded that's offensive and a hate crime.

What on earth does the church of scientology look like a church and have a cross as there symbol and call itself a church when its nothing even to do with Jesus Christ. It's not even a church or anything to do with Jesus or represents Jesus.

I think it's disrespectful when people claim they are victims and oppressed when they have never even been through a wrong or been involved in true battle, while veterans who have actually been in and seen wrong just humble themselves and don't say nothing while everyone else just look like idiots.

It's just the truth. Some people crying about slavery when they never been a slave or a prisoner of war.

Never claim your a victim of the past if you have never been in a war or have been captured or sold into slavery where real war veterans have actually seen and witnessed. It's disrespectful in my opinion.

Back