Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Please Vote... for life and liberty!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
But my great grandfather was a slave so im a victim and oppressed. Well my grandfather was a pilot and he was shot down in war and killed. And what?

So what's the issue with the USA and the past?

Africans sold there own people to the Whites in USA or something?.

If I was sold into slavery into another country and then was free I would either go back to my roots and go home or praise the lord and appreciate what the country has achieved and given me. I wouldn't complain. Especially wouldn't complain if I never even went through the wrong myself.

Those on the front line have sacrificed so people can live in peace and freedom and harmony and everyone has it now and still don't appreciate it. It's disrespectful.

The hijacking of the Gays. Homosexuals just peacefully wanting the right to marriage.

Now in the name of homosexuals if you think someone who believes they are a literal animal and eats food out a cat bowl who probably needs to seek a psychologist because they mentally deluded that's offensive and a hate crime.
The furry thing is a troll thats been around since the 90s. It's a joke.

The furry thing is a troll thats been around since the 90s. It's a joke.

But I asked my young nephew how school is and what's going on these days and he said some people are identifying as all sorts of things these days. It must be the cool thing or something. They probably thinks it's cool now to believe they are a animal as there brains are developing. And if you tell them they are deluded that's offensive and hate speech.

Should be focusing on how the world runs and how to be a entrepreneur or achieving something in life rather than being turned into brainwashed zombies.

Private schools that are well maintained and acturally raise students to achieve, they seem to always get accused of things.

In a public school if someone identifies as a animal that must be accepted or its hate speech.

Meanwhile a private school trying to raise students to do well and achieve gets accused of child abuse.

Someone identifies as a pig and I say your not a pig your a human being. I'm a hater for believing someone is a human being and not a pig.

I can't remember exactly what it was but my nephew said someone in his class identified as something like a animal and everyone had to basically bow down and respect them for there gender identity or whatever or face a penalty.

Anyhow my nephew is all good. I protect him and he knows he's got me for support. He knows the truth and I tell you the truth I thanked the Lord because I listen to him and don't say much and he's awake and sees through the BS. My Nephew gives me peace that I know there is hope in the next generation.

I had to teach my other nephew a lesson in life. He's younger and got influenced to pick on and had a fight with a disabled kid. I teach him a lesson how he was manipulated and how completely weak that was and how it makes him look, and it's not cool and all the girls will just think hes a idiot. That's just the truth. He knows that now.

All his so called friends at school laughing why he looks like a complete idiot and dishonoring himself and his family. You don't do that. That's disrespectful.

I wanted to take him down the boxing gym and teach him what it's like when someone don't want a fight yet someone else has advantage and picks on them. But my words were enough.

Don't he want me to take him to the local boxing gym and tell everyone I know he picks on the disabled and thinks he's tough and can fight.

The first time ever seen the strength and power of my best buddy we was about 9. He was already a blackbelt and had his knuckles hardened as his dad was a Master, and one day we went for a walk and he broke down and cried and in 2 punches he dropped a tree in front of me, I thought only chainsaws could do that, why he done that, well that's between us, but I always been there for him and supported him, and he's always been there for me and supported me. Over 30 years blood brothers strong.

But I asked my young nephew how school is and what's going on these days and he said some people are identifying as all sorts of things these days. It must be the cool thing or something. They probably thinks it's cool now to believe they are a animal as there brains are developing. And if you tell them they are deluded that's offensive and hate speech.

Should be focusing on how the world runs and how to be a entrepreneur or achieving something in life rather than being turned into brainwashed zombies.
You also have to remember. Children say a ton of stuff. :tongue

Anyhow I fell better now. My nephew gave a sincere apology to the person he picked a fight with and they friends now. Now he can work on getting is reputation back as a good dude and not get manipulated like that again.

Back