Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Post Your Face Thread

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
and there will become less, as there are more inter-racial babies. Becasue the darker the gene, the more dominant it is. By 2050, the percentage of the world's population estimated to be caucasian is 4%.

We just learnt that in Geography today. I call geography "depressing studies"

Nick_29 said:
and there will become less, as there are more inter-racial babies. Becasue the darker the gene, the more dominant it is. By 2050, the percentage of the world's population estimated to be caucasian is 4%.

Yeah, there's a book titled "Brown:The Last Discovery of America" which discusses this. Why is geography depressing?

Fembot said:
Nick_29 said:

Yeah, there's a book titled "Brown:The Last Discovery of America" which discusses this. Why is geography depressing?
I like it, but it teaches you about global warming and how the world is going to end.

Thanks Dave. Maybe I'll add some better ones in the future. But they're a part of my portfolio which is usually something to be kept private so it doesn't get stolen!

One of my first projects in Photoshop. It's the Brooklyn bridge, a Tobago beach and Paris' eiffel tower.

Fembot said:
One of my first projects in Photoshop. It's the Brooklyn bridge, a Tobago beach and Paris' eiffel tower.

That looks great! :yes

Dave Slayer said:
Fembot said:

That looks great! :yes
I'll second that.

Perhaps you could do one where you put an Egyptian pyramid in the Bahamas? :lol

Vic C. said:
lovely said:
For some reason I can't see Bonnie's picture...any suggestions on how to view it? The Lord bless all of you.
Tina, what do you see? Oh, never mind, I will upload it to the Forum.

[attachment=0:281ky0x6]mexx2.jpg[/attachment:281ky0x6]

With a little touching up, I think we can make her look like Reba! What do ya think? :-D

This is kind of what I expected. Bubbly and approachable looking :)

Silly me, I just realized this was here. Duh!

Well, it was really nice to meet you all face to face.

Here's a picture of me and my hubby on our wedding day...
DSC_0188-1.jpg

...and a more recent one of me. My eyes are naturally that blue. They are not contacts. (I get asked that a lot, actually.)
DSC_0024-1.jpg

He is. I make him give me steps-hugs/kisses. It's where we go to h\the steps and I go up one or two steps so that we are close in height.

Only on some days. Some days they are almost gray. Some days they are a sky/baby blue. And some days they are that color. It depends on my mood and what I'm wearing. In that picture, my eyes are almost as blue as my shirt.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back