Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Photographs Post Your Face Thread

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
961e007e4189ab66c0e0a.jpg

this my pic. I know that there was no way possible that yall could have figured that out on your own.
What are u talking about? of course i didn't just copy the URL from this site where my aviator is located! thats completely absurd!

Good looking family Quath :biggrin
Odd, but out of everyone's pictures, you are the closest one that I had right in my minds eye.
Things that make ya go hmmm :wink:

Judy said:
This first one is my oldest son John... check out the size of that bass :-D

X

This is my youngest son Steven.
X

uuuuggggggggg
Our firewall blocks that url :crying: All I see is little red x's (but they are cute little red X's :wink: )

family18tq.jpg
steveWingfield.gif

Hey Quath!

You do have a good looking family. I don't guess you remember me, but I used to go to your church.

Your name is Steve, right?

LOL!!!

Steve is the associate minister at my old church, First Christian church of Florissant, MO. (yes I know it isn't you, but you do sort of look like him :))

StoveBolts said:
Good looking family Quath :biggrin
Odd, but out of everyone's pictures, you are the closest one that I had right in my minds eye.
Things that make ya go hmmm :wink:
Heh. I figured people would picture me as
worstmovie_passion_me1.jpg

:)

DIME Ministries said:
Steve is the associate minister at my old church, First Christian church of Florissant, MO. (yes I know it isn't you, but you do sort of look like him )
Kind of close. It is Scott. Same number of letters and starts with an "S". :)

Quath

This will require some imagination. Picture this baby with just my half of his genes and 30 years older and you have me. This is my son Andy.

img03005fa.jpg

Judy said:
Oh, I love the expression of the little boy in the white tee shirt.. :lol:
He was in a bad mood! Kids these days...you'd think he'd be smiling since he was at the beach!

All I have is one I used on an online dating service about 3 years ago. One of the women I met I married. :wink:

potluck.jpg

DIME Ministries said:
Judy said:
http://www.christianforums.net/profile. ... ile&u=1268[/url]
Yes, that's right!

I actually remembered this and told another mod (Brutus/HisCatylist) about it the other day (maybe yesterday?).

I used to "board hop" an awful lot, lol.[/quote:eb49e]

:-D Yeah we talked. Brutus gets to find out a ton of cool secrets. :wink:
hiding.gif

Judy,

I am the one in back.

I am the leader of this tango! :x

hopefully we have not resorted to calling presidential candidates homosexual...this isn't a 13 yr olds video game chat room is it?

KnarfKS said:
hopefully we have not resorted to calling presidential candidates homosexual...this isn't a 13 yr olds video game chat room is it?

I sure hope not (the presidential thingy anyway....) :biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back