Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Photographs Post Your Face Thread

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
bibleberean said:
StoveBolts said:
Hey bibleberean,
:-D Where's the CA state comp. Body Building photo's? :-D

arm1.gif
arm3.gif

I see you already posted pics of my arms! ;-)

Hey, look what I found on some cheesy web site!

robert8wd.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

StoveBolts said:
bibleberean said:
StoveBolts said:
Hey bibleberean,
:-D Where's the CA state comp. Body Building photo's? :-D

arm1.gif
arm3.gif

I see you already posted pics of my arms! ;-)

Hey, look what I found on some cheesy web site!

robert8wd.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

You know, I'm getting sick and tired of people taking my body and sticking other people's head on it. :x If you eat right and exercise, you too can be the machine that I am! :-D

Okay....okay....yes, that is Martha stewart....this one is me but you won't like it as well.......this is from way back and the only one I have on my computer...this was taken at the Omni in Illonois when the band was playing there. Reagan was running for President..he was on the floor up above us......see, I told you it was way back. :) .....I can't get my photomax camera to work with Windows XP so this one will have to do.....guess I'll have to get another camera...or go back to Windows ME ..... :sad Billy says I still look the same minus the dreadful hairdo, bless him.. (stylish at the time, no kidding)....I have longer hair with defin traces of grey now ... :-D the second pic is my husband Billy taken in 1999...

1090887537105_THIS_ME.jpg

1074938254220_Billy__1999.jpg

Eve777 said:
.....I can't get my photomax camera to work with Windows XP so this one will have to do.....guess I'll have to get another camera...or go back to Windows ME .....

Don't go back to Windows ME!! Intead, when you go to load your camera software, exit out of the install if it auto-runs.
1. Go to windows explorer, right click on your cd rom and select "Explore"
2. Look for the Setup.exe or Install.exe file.
3. Right Click on the Setup.exe file and choose "Properties".
4. Go to the "Compatibility" tab. Select "Window's 98".
5. Select "OK"
6. Double Click on the Setup.exe file and install the software :biggrin

XP Compatibility
PM me if you need any additional help!

BTW, Nice Picture :biggrin

23:9 Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.

Yeah! it works...stovebolts, I think I love you... :biggrin

Here is what I found in my camera......he's grown quite a bit since this pic. He was about 4 months here....he's 10 months now..... That's how long my camera has been down....

1108854356502_cat_in_basket_2.JPG

They are sooo beautiful. It must be so much fun doing things with your girls...the older one looks like she has spunk....... the little one looks likes she just adores her older sister. :) and what a beautiful smile she has. You can tell they are very happy children.

Okay, here's my face:

:eggface:

How does one upload a picture? Does it have to be from a url or can I upload from my pc?

You need a URL...here is a free site that vic posted.....it is easy to use. You just upload your pics from your computer to this place and then use their URL to post your pics on the forum.

http://www.imageshack.us/

Great pic....and your're welcome....we have some hunks on here don't we? :-D

Me, My beautiful wife, and the cutest 3 year old. My 6 year old actually took the pic, not bad huh lol..

fam.jpg

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back