Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Post Your Face Thread

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hey T-Bear, nicet to see your face.

lovely,
Yeah, that's one of my babies! Certainly it's the one that I have the most patience with as it's literally hours from being driven, yet it sits...

Tim,
I didn't know you could donate your hair! That's great news!

*sneaks into the thread*

I don't actually have a photo of my face to share so, uh, here is my shoe. :biggrin :tongue

Picture075.jpg

*Runs off!* :-D

jess321 said:
AAAWWWW!!! tim that is so sweet of you!!

That really is. How awesome. :biggrin

...and what a lovely shoe it is. 8-)

*Bows* Why thank you, haha. :-D That was taken in a park one day when I was taking photos of the Autumn leaves on the ground. They were so beautiful! I took one with my foot with some leaves in the background and photoshopped it, theming it "Pressing on (one foot at a time)." and added a bible verse on it. Once I finish editing it I might post it up. :)

I just went through and took a look at this thread. It's great to put some faces with names. :-D Except....lots of the photos were just red "x's". Must be my browser, or some have already been removed from the host sites?

Anyway, great to see ya'll!!

http://www.cbs47.com/news/local/story.a ... ADD31CABDF

A registered sex offender has been arrested for violating his probation in St. Johns County.
John Wesley Thompson is accused of making phone calls to two young girls who were featured in Sunday's paper. The two girls, ages 7 and 8, were identified in a story for raising money for victims of hurricane Katrina.

You STILL put your children's photos up on the internet, for EVERYONE to see?

WHY????

tzalam2 said:
http://www.cbs47.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=1C24BE5F-C1AB-4A80-9A91-83ADD31CABDF

A registered sex offender has been arrested for violating his probation in St. Johns County.
John Wesley Thompson is accused of making phone calls to two young girls who were featured in Sunday's paper. The two girls, ages 7 and 8, were identified in a story for raising money for victims of hurricane Katrina.

You STILL put your children's photos up on the internet, for EVERYONE to see?

WHY????
I'm not familiar with any method of getting people's address or phone number through a picture.

StoveBolts said:
Hey Solo, Nice C-5 :-D

Wild ride my friend, wild!

Thanks pardner. I am very happy with it. It is fun to drive. It sure handles sweet.

Michael

I'd say it handles sweet! 8-)

I've gotten to 'test' drive a few. Wow, my vocabulary doesn't come close to describing the rush! BTW, have you heard that Dave Hill is retiring?
http://www.corvetteracing.com/history/2 ... ng18.shtml

Recently, I got to 'test' drive the new Z-06 (505 hp) I can tell you this much, the brakes applied quickly work great and from 115 to 60, the nose doesn't dip one inch and a clover leaf onramp is a great slingshot! :-D

So tell me Solo, where do you solo? Any good hwy's within range?

Anyway, my pocket book can only afford a used Malibu, but boy, there ain't nothing like a C5 (except a C6 lol)

The C6 is an awesome car!

I should have waited for that one, huh?!

I am really impressed with the handling features of the C5 as well as the braking. When braking with tires squealing, the C5 does not fishtail or mishandles when sqeezing between two cars going 70 mph; not that I would know. :oops:

I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and the Texas Motor Speedway (TMS) is just down the road from me. They have a Corvette club that meets at the TMS and they drive around the race track.

Dave Hill did a great job with the Corvette line, and he will be sorely missed, I'm sure.

100_2106.jpg

^^ this is ME! This pic was takin this past winter
100_2830.jpg

left hand side is me. This pic was takin this past summer
100_0332.jpg

right hand side is me. The gal next to me in the blue dress is my sister. Altho she looks nothing like that now. This pic was takin about 2-3 yrs ago
100_2709a.jpg

the gal in the green sweater is me, behind me is my sister, and teh gurl in the blue sweater is my cousin. Taken this past spring

Well, here's me from several years ago...I'm new to this whole pictures on the computer thing, but if I ever manage to get something more recent I'll post it. I like this picture, though. :biggrin

Crystaldress.jpg

Mercy to goodness, I didn't mean to get it that big, though, but I really don't know how to shrink it. :oops:

Sorry for the picture, but I don't have a digital camera, and it's the only picture I have of myself on the computer. please don't judge. God Bless you all..

-Atone

484532.jpg

Okay, here we go - a recent picture of me. So recent, in fact, it's about 9 days old...

snowcabin2.jpg

cly said:
Well, here's me from several years ago...I'm new to this whole pictures on the computer thing, but if I ever manage to get something more recent I'll post it. I like this picture, though. :biggrin

Crystaldress.jpg

Mercy to goodness, I didn't mean to get it that big, though, but I really don't know how to shrink it. :oops:
Cly I just saw this picture, it is soooo sweet and precious!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back