Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Post Your Face Thread

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Oh, I thought he meant that he and handy stumbled into a mug of coffee at Perkins!

Actually, Jeff stumbled into a pot of coffee. :morning: Myself, as always ever so ladylike, genteelly sipped a glass of iced tea. :smt083

:biggrin

It was really nice meeting you Handy!
I took I-90 back home and now I'm ready for a vacation from my vacation. :)

2084 miles in 37 hours 8-)

destiny said:
It could take weeks for the numbness to leave your behind, Jeff. :lol:
Ha! Yeah, it sure feels good to be home with my sweetheart! Now, all I have to do is pay my kid to clean the car :-D

JeffandSusan.jpg

Hey Bonnie, Nice to put a face to your name!

For some reason I can't see Bonnie's picture...any suggestions on how to view it? The Lord bless all of you.

lovely said:
For some reason I can't see Bonnie's picture...any suggestions on how to view it? The Lord bless all of you.
Tina, what do you see? Oh, never mind, I will upload it to the Forum.

[attachment=0:6a394]mexx2.jpg[/attachment:6a394]

With a little touching up, I think we can make her look like Reba! What do ya think? :-D

Vic, thanks. I was seeing nothing, and then when just randomly clicked I saw a darker blue box...right clicked to view, but nothing still.

She's beautiful! Bonnie it's nice to see you.

Awwww gosh you guys are :oops: me . . . but thanks . . . anyway, as a gal gets older it sure feels great!

Reba huh? Well that's a first, I have had Barbara Eden, and the girl from "The Man From Uncle "... a loooong time ago. I guess I just have a familiar kind of face ? :fadein:

I like all the precious couple pics in here especially the sweet pose of Jeff and his lovely lady. And I DON'T mean the llama's was it? BTW Jeff, did your fine son get yer car shiny?

Sooo what parts need touching up Vic? Hey~ if we had a "close-up" of you Vic I bet we could find a look-alike for your face too! I'm thinking . . . James Garner? :-D bonnie

Garner is cool, but another member says I look a little like Jerry Seinfeld. 8-)

from another thread:
Catholic Crusader said:
lovely said:
CC, thanks for looking over that again, your response was gracious....
Hey, stop that. I have a reputation as a jerk I need to maintain. :biggrin :-D :)

CC's real identity:

[attachment=0:0260e]jerk.jpg[/attachment:0260e]

OKAY Vic~ You an Seinfeld are from the same side of the states . . . probably share accent similarities?

However, I pulled up a pic of Jerry on the net and TRIED to visualise a big fluffy ITALIAN mustache on him . . . I couldn't see it! And I have a GOOD imagination. So, I drew it on with my word program. Hummmmmmm . . .

I just don't know, without a closer look at you. It's probably cause I need glasses or something OLD like that. Gosh, I wish I had access to Turns old-dude smiley right now! :wink:

BTW ~ Is that referrence to CC's real ID an INSIDE yoke? bonnie

i probably should'nt but what the heck, it was so nice to put a face to some of you guys. here's a pic of me with my niece, its about 4 years old because i havent really seen her since, my oldest brother was afraid my new-found faith would corrupt her, which is sad cos i miss her :crying:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back