Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Power Rangers

I used to like Power Rangers, a lot. But when RPM came out... it kind of ruined it for me. I like it somewhat but not as much as I liked the other ones that came before it. I may be 18 but I love Power Rangers, loads and Anime and Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight. I love these programs. Which Power Rangers series is your favorite and what was your first?

Lost Galaxy was my first and Time Force is my favorite. Of course, my favorite Power Ranger is Tommy Oliver. Why wouldn't he!? Love ya, Tommy. For some reason, I had a dream about him. I think he was my brother and it was weird because I haven't watched Power Rangers in a very long time. I have all the movies and all the volumes that ever came out for Time Force.

My first was the Might Morphin series. I'm 16, by the way. Yeah, I was watching it when I was about 3. I don't remember much of seeing the originals, but according to mom, I watched it quite a bit.

I think In Space is my favorite.

you all do realize that power rangers date back before voltron . and voltron borrowed from it not the other way around as the power rangers are from the 70's in japan

i hate the power rangers for only one reason, try teaching a kid that watches that how to do martial arts!, and you will see.

jason

jasoncran said:
you all do realize that power rangers date back before voltron . and voltron borrowed from it not the other way around as the power rangers are from the 70's in japan

i hate the power rangers for only one reason, try teaching a kid that watches that how to do martial arts!, and you will see.

jason

Yeah, I realize that. But I was just talking about the American versions, and those are the only versions I've ever seen.

the first power rangers came out in '92 in america and all have been produced by the company saban
a two man corp owned by shuki levy and haim saban, now i think saban is the only in it. those two started for the company hanna barbara and went to to work with arthur rankin and jules bass, and also joe ruby and ken spears before forming the saban.

Power Rangers - man, what a crap TV show!

Sorry, but I can't stand bad quality made entertainment! Although it is entertaining - becasue you're laughing so much at the badness of it!

Although I do admit that I liked it when I was younger.

How far back does it go, Jason? I thought it was only in the last decade or so.

Nick_29 said:

Sorry, but I can't stand bad quality made entertainment! Although it is entertaining - becasue you're laughing so much at the badness of it!

before i was born, may be 71 or 72.

jasoncran said:
Nick_29 said:

before i was born, may be 71 or 72.
WOW! I never knew they dated back over 30 years! :headbomb

Nick_29 said:

:rolling This cracks me up because I remember when Mighty Morphin Power Rangers came out (the early 90s I believe) and my oldest son, then 5, LOVED that show. I remember watching it and thinking it was the cheesiest kid show, bad acting, silly plot, goofy props and all. And then it grew on me (I thought Tommy was cute). My son is now 20 and has to be one of the biggest Power Rangers fans out there.

JoJo said:
:rolling This cracks me up because I remember when Mighty Morphin Power Rangers came out (the early 90s I believe) and my oldest son, then 5, LOVED that show. I remember watching it and thinking it was the cheesiest kid show, bad acting, silly plot, goofy props and all. And then it grew on me (I thought Tommy was cute). My son is now 20 and has to be one of the biggest Power Rangers fans out there.

You're right. 1993 in America.
It is cheesy. But that's what makes it so amazing. :)

for those of us who grew up on the old 50's godzilla that isnt a cheezy as you think. that use of models did that in respect to the genre of all that godzilla.

Back