Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Praise for the Homeless

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Packrat

I've been acquainted with this one homeless person who begs on the street that I walk by almost every day. I once gave him directions from a church to a caring home. A few weeks to a month went by, and he didn't seem like he had changed anything in his life. He was still begging on the street and still is. However, I walked past him today and I saw a Holy Bible in his hand this time. I was so dang thankful that I had to thank God for the next several minutes. I'm still really thankful and relieved. I just wanted to share that. Hopefully he'll be able to make something of his life in the present, and if not I wish that he will have the hope that so many of us have and will have an eternal life with God. He is more of an elderly person - maybe in his 40s.

He is more of an elderly person - maybe in his 40s.
Elderly? LOL, that's not elderly... 60's is elderly. Hey, I'm 50. 8-)

All kidding aside, Praise God... I don't think in all my journeys in and out of NYC have I seen a homeless person with a Bible! Cool... I pray God also leads him to a place to call home and a job also.

Too many people are like, one month or even one week from being in that very same position. :sad

vic C. said:
He is more of an elderly person - maybe in his 40s.
Elderly? LOL, that's not elderly... 60's is elderly. Hey, I'm 50. 8-)

All kidding aside, Praise God... I don't think in all my journeys in and out of NYC have I seen a homeless person with a Bible! Cool... I pray God also leads him to a place to call home and a job also.

Too many people are like, one month or even one week from being in that very same position. :sad

I sense a financial crisis. :-D Anyway, he looks older than forty. He looks like he could be in his late fifties, but you couldn't tell it from the way he conducts himself. He still appears to have a strong body even if it is somewhat malnourished. He has a fair amount of gray hair too.

I pray that God will lead him on the correct path to go- to help the help he needs for shelter, a job, medical care, etc. Having Gods' word will hopefully be a great comfort for him.

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made;we shall rejoice & be glad in it

Back