Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Jude

StarofDavid.gif

YouTube - Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs - Updated 2010

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. -Psalm 122:6

A sign of the times that so few would do this.

ashua, few these days seem to know that verse and that command paul gave that we ought to continually pray for the peace of jerusalem.

i dont think that after the fall of that city that should have stopped those prayers. after 70 a.d. the kitos wars soon began and that was bloody one at that.

One of the least the least remembered is this phrase "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem."

turnorburn

I pray for the peace of Jerusalem because Jesus was Hebrew, prosperity to those who are praying and are blessed. The riches I'm racing for are in heaven..

The New Jerusalem or the Old Jerusalem?

Galatians 4 says to, 'Cast out the Bondwoman', this is speaking of Natural Jerusalem.

:yes

Who said this?

There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back