Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] pray for the state of mo

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

ezra

we are experiencing extreme flooding Current river is out of control in my area Doniphan mo we are expecting a crest of 39.5 feet our area may be with out phone or cell service. many areas north of us towns flooded . this is a historic flood like never seen before . i am in good shape where i live but many homes damaged its not good folks. our state needs your prayers . it has stopped raining and will stay dry till wed.. this is very bad disaster .

Missouri remains in my prayers, ezra .... starting doing that when I heard about the approaching weather. (I'm in Illinois, and it's still raining here, with very squishy ground from all the rains)

Please keep us updated as you can :wave2

let me show you the city police dept which was built up close to 6 feet from the road. you see the river is right behind the the station maybe a half mile

Back