Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] pray to let Jesus handle it?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
ugh. me, yet again. its like this...

I am taunted, constantly. My parents are well to do. They were working class, then lower middle class, then middle class, and now...well to do. God is Good! He blessed their efforts, hard work, etc. :)

Basically, I get taunted with lies and general stupid stuff. "oh, he thinks he has a good lawyer! hahahaha!" I was arrested 8 years ago, charged with a felony. God's mercy+my parents' pity=lawyer, bond, plea bargain. Serious ("Class A") misdemeanor, 3 years probation. done. been off probation for 4 years, now.

I just...get such open, hate and contempt. its...rough. but, you know, its not bad, not really. I mean..OK, it is -bad- , but its nothing compared to what came before, in years not so long ago. punishing me for my very existence, basically.

the cruelty is...wow, I'm glad I have The Lord and my loving parents, let's put it that way. One example: I was in my vehicle, outside a local chain drug store...

some young(ish) lady looks my way and says "yeah, we broke him. he's living off welfare, now." and...on and on and on.

truth? It grates on me, the insults and the bullying and the put downs, then the loud threats to "call the cops!" out of no where. I mean...really?

-ugh- ok. as always, thanks for listening. and praying. :)

You don't get angry at them, do you? It's not their fault. It's all the demonic oppression that they are under. We wrestle not with flesh and blood but against evil spirits. The more I hear about these stories, the more I am certain that these are spiritual attacks on you because you got born again and our Lord Jesus is on your lips (or fingers, lol). So you're drawing fire from them. You have become a problem to them and dangerous to their cause. But! You have our almighty creator and God with you and inside of you and He has given you authority also over them. They can't touch you without your invite.

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.../

For this reason, you should be able to actually feel compassion for them, bless them and pray for their souls. I doubt you should ever try to evangelize them because they're dangerous too. So leave them alone and be sympathetic to their plight. But you need to understand that you have protection in the Lord and they have no authority over you.

Life is 10% what it deals you in the cards, and 90% how you react to it.

Jesus said, Forgive them Father. For they know not what they do. We must strive to walk with the same heart.

ugh. me, yet again. its like this...

I am taunted, constantly. My parents are well to do. They were working class, then lower middle class, then middle class, and now...well to do. God is Good! He blessed their efforts, hard work, etc. :)

Basically, I get taunted with lies and general stupid stuff. "oh, he thinks he has a good lawyer! hahahaha!" I was arrested 8 years ago, charged with a felony. God's mercy+my parents' pity=lawyer, bond, plea bargain. Serious ("Class A") misdemeanor, 3 years probation. done. been off probation for 4 years, now.

I just...get such open, hate and contempt. its...rough. but, you know, its not bad, not really. I mean..OK, it is -bad- , but its nothing compared to what came before, in years not so long ago. punishing me for my very existence, basically.

the cruelty is...wow, I'm glad I have The Lord and my loving parents, let's put it that way. One example: I was in my vehicle, outside a local chain drug store...

some young(ish) lady looks my way and says "yeah, we broke him. he's living off welfare, now." and...on and on and on.

truth? It grates on me, the insults and the bullying and the put downs, then the loud threats to "call the cops!" out of no where. I mean...really?

-ugh- ok. as always, thanks for listening. and praying. :)
praying for you as per Psalm 5:12 - Isaiah 54:17 - Proverbs 16:7

thank you, all of you. as a side note...

my current social situation -creeps- me out. I just ran to a local chain convenience store to get a much needed candy bar. so, some older dude...manager, maybe?...was talking about me, off to the side, mostly behind the counter up front. I mean, I've had worse...it was extra super blatant when I first moved home, nearly 10 years ago. true story: at some stores, clerks would straight up not let me buy stuff. i'd come up, card in hand, and they'd say 'oh, you're card didn't go thru' or sometimes 'sorry, your card was declined!,' and then...

check the online balance. usually, nothing. a couple times, they ran it, took money, and claimed it had been declined. one, especially bad incident...

i was paying in cash. bunch of ones, small purchase. the clerk literally took the bills, put them up to his nose, and said "this is drug money! I smell drugs!" and then refused to sell me my candy or drink or whatever. i mean...wow. wow. more recently, I tried to pay with a card at a self check out at a big chain drugstore place. tried. tried again. heard someone yelling out "he's living off our tax dollars!" and then tried a 3rd time. it went thru, like magic. ugh.

ok. so, i have moved...to another state. didn't help. i lived in an OK, not awesome but reasonably safe apt. complex. one day...i was out on my little patio area, and some neighbor dude was saying graphic stuff, and his lady friend was laughing and laughing. then, i heard some dude yelling out, as I was driving out, graphic sexual stuff. and then...

the landlord quit returning calls to renew the lease, 3 months or so ahead of the time to do it. nope, nothing doing. ended up moving back to my home area, and...

-sigh- seriously, when i was first here, it was rough. as in, one day, i was paying my cable bill at the actual cable place, and some middle aged woman looked at me with a smirk and said "yeah, somebody's gonna kill him," and then a former neighbor (he's moved, place is being rented out) at my parents' place yelled out "yup, somebody's gonna kill him."

whaaa? keep in mind, I was attacked...punched, bashed on the head with a pipe...during a 'random assault' in an urban part of the state, over 10 years ago. i was trying to go back to school. ugh.

i...don't know, i don't know. The Lord has brought me far enough, now, that I can take in stride as in -not- respond to it, -not- freak about about the content, but...

I've been here for nearly 10 years, now. the manager or whoever that was at the convenience store was talking about psych labels from 15, maybe even 20 years ago. then I have people randomly yelling about "warrants!," and...

ugh. i drove up to my parking spot, sun is shining, not many cars in the lot, and...sure enough, people saying "somebody needs to do something about him," and...

whaaa?

i dunno. I mean, I am supported by my (now, recently) well to do parents, only offspring. no drugs, no drink. i don't think many people I knew from any times I lived in this area before are even still local, and the ones who are...best I can tell, they're the people I didn't really hang out with, all that much.

its...not fun. the other day, a clerk in a convenience store made a face, and asked me to "try your card again." thankfully, it had already gone thru, but...-unease- that's what it is...

for all this talk of me being "Schizophrenic," I have a definite sense of unease, a sense of oppression, and a very real sense that things have happened and are happening around me that don't fall into the "normal" realm of things. I don't mean seeing visions or anything like that, I mean...

people keep saying "he got too old." they've been saying "he got too old" since I was 23. true story. that was before I was attacked.

now? I dunno. I have heard people --mostly male, now and then females -- say "I'll beat him" or "someone needs to beat him up," and then of course there are people yelling out about "call the police!" and "he needs to be committed!" and...and...

I don't get it. I really, really don't get this. and I had that arrest, 8 years ago...parents were able and willing to get a lawyer, bonded out, plea bargain. so, at the sentencing hearing, 7 years ago, lawyer man tells the judge "you're honor, he has severe bipolar..." and blah blah blah...

so, yeah. 3 years probation for a serious misdemeanor. now, people I don't know are forever saying "oh, yeah...he has Schizophrenia, judge took pity on him. he's on a lifetime court order..." when really...I'm -just a dude- who lives off my (loving, kind, long suffering) parents, goes into occasional appointments at a clinic, and I fill prescriptions. it really is that simple, my life is. I mean...I praise The Lord for His mercy and Love and Goodness, of course. that's -not the issue- at all.

what's an issue, here is...whaa? not to sound like I'm "paranoid," or anything, but...twice, now, creepy stuff has happened while I was on a family vacation....in other states.

the first one, some dude was yelling out at him, something about "...back in (my home state), punk!," and then in a different state, my parents had me go to the room facing the street (it was a condo). so, I'm chilling, and I hear people "it has (my home state) tags." "oh, well, they said there was something wrong with him," and...and...

blah. its...un-nerving, to put it mildly. and that's the point, isn't it? ugh. not to sound super paranoid, but...on 2 of my accounts, the security features kept prompting me to create a new password, time and time and time again. i mean, i never lost any funds, nothing triggered a full on fraud alert, so I rolled with it, but...

on the plus side, that's stopped. on the downside, I really, truly, do not know what is going on here, and I'm beginning to wonder, as in...really, truly wonder...

is 'gang stalking' a thing? as in...a real thing, that really happens, to real people? in real life? really? ugh.

ok. thanks. :)

Back