Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

[__ Prayer __] Prayer for Anxiety (what the docs ca

Hi you guys! I really need prayer. It started in August when I got kinda sick because of dehydration and my anemia is pretty bad. I get anxious when I'm hot, like something's about to happen. I have headaches sometimes and my vision would get weird, but I'm better. I just feel weird now. Like my head feels tight with tension and I've been praying, but I don't feel as good as I used to. I have a Gospel Choir concert on Friday and a different concert next Friday. How can I feel better and not anxious during these concerts. I need help soon! Please. I'm so tired of feeling like this. Even when I'm not feeling anxious, my head hurts and feels tight. I really need help. I keep praying and asking Christ for healing, but I feel weak. And I feel like I'm disappointing Christ when I get anxious and feel like something's about to happen to me. Thanks in advance!

Dear Eboni, I too will be praying for your healing. Do you do even light exercise? It has many benefits to our overall feeling of well being especially with anxiety and tension. May God richly bless your sacrifice as you serve the body of Christ in music in Jesus' name.
:wave2

You're in my prayers, @Eboni Gay.

Panic attacks are certainly not fun at all. Singing a favorite hymn, or reciting your favorite verses from Scripture could help during the on-set of a panic attack.

As for singing in the choir over the course of the next 2 weeks, simply pray that the audience 'sees' the beauty and the love of the music and not the participants. Our Lord certainly hears our prayers as well as our singing....and He loves us so very much!

You're in my prayers too! Those symptoms sound serious. This may not be much but it's worth a try, wiggle your toes when the anxiety starts.
You're only human though, He wouldn't be disappointed with you:

"And I will be a father to you, And you shall be sons and daughters to Me," Says the Lord Almighty." 2 Cor 6:18

Ebony, you are way to young to be having these types of occurrences. Medically speaking, you should get an MRI of your brain to see if there is a problem there. Spiritually speaking, as a Christian Psychologist, I have suggested, over the years, that those who seek my advise, go to the Gospel of John 14:27.
Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

Just before Jesus was to be crucified, He gave them this remedy for just what you are experiencing. The peace that Jesus is speaking about is similar to believing on Jesus to be saved. Although you only have to receive and believe in Jesus once for Salvation, this peace that Jesus is offering should be received by faith many times. Very few Christians realize this. This is a great promise for you Ebony! Every time you fell your head tightening up, and anxiety setting in, STOP and get to a place that's quiet, and remind Jesus of this promise, memorize the verse word for word, and repeat it, then say "Jesus, I receive your peace right now by faith, thank you Jesus."

Faith does not have to be an illusive gift from God. Hebrews 11:1 is very clear in the ESV translation. "Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." In other words, since the peace of Jesus is a promise, and He always comes thru on His promises, therefore you can be assured of receiving the peace that right now you can't see but after you pray to Jesus, you will get it! Faith is simply trusting in what Jesus promised.

Thank you so much! I went to the doctor and they said my anemia makes me like this. And my Gospel Choir concert went great!! I've been feeling much, much better. I've said some prayers and I haven't been feeling very anxious at all!!! Thanks again!!!

Thank you so much! I went to the doctor and they said my anemia makes me like this. And my Gospel Choir concert went great!! I've been feeling much, much better. I've said some prayers and I haven't been feeling very anxious at all!!! Thanks again!!!

check and do what the doctor says , take what he says, and check it all yourself as well.
also, if you can move to marshall, tx, your anemia and other health factors will likely go away in about 28 days. (look it up online - it's been nationwide news for some time now) .

potentially, if you could move to the phillipines , your health would imporve also. :) ro or or ro :)

the simple reason is , anemia is always (98% of the time educated number) dietary related, and some doctors will acknowledge this and some won't. so still do what the doctor says and on your own while still under his care see what you can do to improve your diet. the sooner the better, Yhwh willing. (I saw someone heading for leukemia for over 3 months under a doctors/clinics care while they hemmed and hawed about testing and what to do and kept adding more inconclusive tests.... they stayed with their doctor, no problem per se with that. but they also started taking vitamin a on their own. (after verifying there are no dangers nor side effects in doing so).

about one week later. one week taking vitamin a. they met me at their business when i visited, they stood up with a beeming smile all over their face, and said "jeff, my blood is better ! " (the same clinic/doctors that didn't know what to do and kept asking for more and more tests could not explain it! (naturally!) :) but her red blood corpuscles, blood, etc tested GOOD.
after over 3 months deteriorating under the standard ama protocol procedures and testing,
vitamin A cleared up her troubles , again as verified by her own doctors testing,
within a week or so.

p.s. in marshal tx, the mayor and hundreds of people in the city, and in several surrounding cities,
have been on the national television news programs this last week and longer,
for eliminating, while still under the doctors care,
their need for medicine/drugs in 28 days, give or take some. (NOT always; but frequently).
this including but not limited to cancer(prostate cancer the mayor had), high blood pressure(many reports), and
terrible or at least poor blood sugar (type 2 diabetes, hypoglycemea, etc).

while under a doctors care! (kind of a disclaimer for legal reasons, but they just didn't leave their doctor and they didn't ignore their doctor and they didn't fire him. they simply started on a whole foods diet , a huge number of people at once and including at specific restaurants set up especially for this ---
i.e. they didn't have to 'check ingredients' on what they ordered to eat. the restaurants involved in the movement do not use (sugar, milk, flour, salt, msg, gmo, soda pop, tap water, confined grown beef, pork, pesticides, herbicides, chemical food additives, chemical toxic cleaners, or soy)(subject to change without notice :) , and errors in purchase or publication of details)
i.e. they set up everything for good health results in line with 'common' known issues and some not so common.

here's one link out of hundreds of thousands for those interested:
http://www.news9.com/story/25470940/texas-town-has-healthy-turnaround-thanks-to-plant-based-diet

Wonderful news, @Enoni Gray! Thanks for the update....and know that our Lord won't abandon you ...and we're going to keep praying for you here at CFnet :wave2

We love you Eboni, and are delighted to have you a part of our Forum. Let us know when you have a need, there are some serious prayer warriors here, and count it a privilege to pray for you. :hug

Thank you all. I love you all and everything you're doing. I also have to sing at graduation for both my gospel and vocal music department choir. Pray for a great performance!

Back