Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer for health

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Can everyone please pray that I will be restored to health without having to go to the dr. I have no health insurance, and I already have unpaid medical bills hanging over my head, and if given the choice between death and living the rest of my life with medical bills I'll never be able to pay off, I think I'd chose the former. I'm not saying my health problems are life threatening; I don't even know for sure if the symptoms I have are real or in my head. The fact is though, I worry every day about it, but I keep these worries to myself b/c if I tell my husband, then he'll worry which is even worse. So please, just pray that the Lord will make me healthy and take away any symptoms I have.

Dear Father, You hear the request of Nina and have began the cure she needs and I thank You for it. Please also take the symptoms from her, build her faith in the area of her health, and restore the fruit of peace concerning her overall well being. Please also provide the cost of her and her husband's medical bills, and I ask this in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.

Nina, you are in my prayers.

I understand what you are going through; the not knowing definitively is worse than the knowing. Please keep us updated on your health.

praying-for-you-lbp-agp.gif

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back