Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer for injured knee

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Last week, the ice was thick on our driveway, and I took a very bad spill, with my leg ending up under my body. My knee, including the quads, the hamstrings and a slight knee cap dislocation was affected. I have been doing physiotherapy, but the pain is unbearable, even with pain meds.

I volunteer as a chaplain, and since September I have either been sick or injured, and have not been able to do this rewarding work, helping the aging and those with dementia.

Please pray that God will touch my body, so that I can start walking again and do the job God has called me to do.

You continue in my prayers, MysticalJourney , with this new situation included.

When you do something, you don't do it by half-measure at all. A volunteer chaplain, helping the aging and those with dementia ... that is important service in our Lord's name. Your ministry is also in my prayers.

Please do keep us (CFnetters) updated on your healing ... we love & care for you, and none of us wish for you to be in pain at all.

Ouch.I have had an issue with my knee years ago.I was on crutches for 4 months.The pain was awful.I still have problems with that knee,especially when the weather goes bad.It is like a barometer.I always know when the rain is coming :).I will pray for God's healing for your knee :pray

Father, You Who are the only true God of the whole boundless universe, please heal the body of your child with a nickname "MysticalJourney" so that he be again able to walk freely as before - in the Name of Your firstborn and only begotten Son - the only true Lord of the universe - Jesus Christ. Amen.

Blessings

Thank you for all your prayers. I have pulled a lot of muscles, the IT band, and I have a lot of bruising. I have been seeing a physiotherapist and he has me off the crutches, and doing some small exercises. Walking is still hard, but improving. I'm hoping another week, and then I will try an hour of walking in the long term care. I am missing it so much.

God bless all of you!

The people of CFnet are always in my prayers...and I'll say a special prayer for you :)

I seriously hope things get better...I get the sense that Christ has work for you to do, when you're able.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back