Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is our answer in times of need.

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

[__ Prayer __] PRAYER FOR MY HEAD -READ BELOW

KV-44-v1

No Denomination - Just Christian
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HEAD! I need the help :sad

Tonight, I accidentally slept on the BACK of my head. My sleep just took me with no control.
I always avoided that before.

Previously, on Auguest 21st or 24th 2023 ('23) (dont remember which date ), it got weakened when I slept with the left back corner of my head - on my hand. So my head was elevated but instead of sleeping on my hand with the side, it was with the back left corner. This was a recipe for disaster.

Fast forward to TODAY.
I literally felt like I had a MEMORY LOSS after sleeping on the back of my head. I FELT that my head was shorter than yesterday. And i still feel it after writing this post.
And i feel like i have MEMORY BLOCKS.
I am having coordination issues, I am not as presice with my grips anymore, I was VERY clumsy with my grip the first 60 seconds I was up. So yes, my BRAIN GOT CRUSHED! I am afraid it will be PERMANENT!

-----
You may say "oh your skull is hard" but I'm pretty sure you always manage to avoid sleeping on your hand with the rear regions of your head. Which is good

Last edited:
After this incident i am NEVER sleeping on my back AGAIN if my head is facing upward. I'll always tilt my head in a direction if i EVER sleep on my back.

It also feels very much like my capabilities for logic and future-based thinking (planning for the future, and thinking about other things future related) are REDUCED. Sure, I'm using big words here, but that doesn't mean I was unaffected! My vocab was largely spared, praise be to God!

Prayer works!

Just today, slept on a hard sufrace, the chair! Please pray (yet) again, as after laying on the right side of my head for ~ 2 hours, it got squished. Please pray it fully recovers soon. Thanks.

1 Thessalonians 5:11

Back