Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer for someone on here

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hey so some stuff happened and I just want us all to pray for Chris because he's not really feeling his best. Let's pray that he feels better and that God brings someone in to his life to love him. Also so this doesn't turn in to drama for those of you who know what happened please don't bring it up. and mods please watch this and make sure it doesn't happen. I just want this to be for Chris so that he's ok.

If anyone is questioning "hmm...what do I pray for Chris about?" Ask God. Literally just ask him and I'm sure he will be happy to answer. God is not done working miracles!

Was Chris banned, or deleted? As Admin on a vbulletin forum I am aware you can on banned accounts, but his account was deleted.

I asked a mod and they said it was like he was never here. I guess God has something else in mind for him...our job now is to pray. :pray

Chris asked to be deleted. That is where his whole account was deleted, not deactivated, like a ban. So it is impossible to get his email address unless another member knew it before he was deleted.

Please only nice words here. I want this to be about lifting Chris up in prayer, not about settling differences or arguing. If a mod wants to back me up I wouldn't mind.

Chris asked to be deleted. That is where his whole account was deleted, not deactivated, like a ban. So it is impossible to get his email address unless another member knew it before he was deleted.
:sad Is there any chance any one knows it?

Jesusfreak97 and Jman96 , i really admire you young people for being such a blessing in this site:thumbsup I believe that Chris can still see this forum even though he is no longer registered here. And one day God will bring him back here....believe me:biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back