Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer for those involved in train wrecks

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Father God,
For the second time in two days there has been a car / train crash in central Florida. One fatality today. Four yesterday.

I pray first for comfort and peace for the family members of those lost. At least two of the teens killed yesterday were mothers, leaving behind two babies. I ask that you care for these babies, and all of the family members of those killed.

I ask for your comfort and peace of mind for the railroad passengers involved, the railroad employees, and the countless witnesses who now have to live with the things they have seen and experienced.

Lord, I pray that whatever curses have been brought against Amtrak, the railroad or whatever demonic force is at work here would be stopped. Deal with those people who might be practicing some sort of witchcraft, Father. It just seems to be too much to be any sort of coincidence.

Father, your word promises that you work all things together for good for those who love you. I am asking that you somehow work this for good. See to it that the gospel is preached at the funerals of these victims. Open the hearts of the lost so that they will hear the truth and turn to You for their salvation.

Both of the accidents were clearly the fault of the driver, not the railroad. If there is a problem with the warning system, I pray that it would be revealed so that it can be improved. Lord, if there is something at work here in the spiritual realm, I ask that you would reveal it to your servants that it may be bound and brought before you. If the accident yesterday involving a car full of young people was the result of a dare, a game, a cell phone, a distracted driver, please reveal it. The community is crying out "Why?"

Thank you Lord for your mercy. I pray that you send your angels to central Florida to comfort the community that is hurting tonight. I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ, and I give you all of the glory and honor.

Amen.

This one is in Indiana, and making national news. The mom in the minivan tried to outrun one train, and never saw the other one coming that hit her, killing two of her children and putting her in the hospital in critical condition.

WARNING: THE VIDEO IS HEART WRENCHING.
http://nwitimes.videos.vmixcore.com/p/video?id=1504769

If you know someone that tries to outrun trains, goes around guard rails, or in some other way makes foolish decisions, make them watch the video.

I don't want to watch the vid. I just want to say as a mass transit rider, I run the risk of experience this on a daily basis. Accidents involving trains and cars, people, etc. are more common than we may know.

Please pass the word... don't mess with a moving train and please use caution when being anywhere near tracks.

I agree. Common sense will tell you to NEVER try & out run a train. They look big & like they're moving slow- they're moving faster than you think. Prayers for all involved.

Rosalee Decker
Home & Garden Party
http://www.homeandgardenparty.com/Home? ... aleedecker
1-360-458-5680
This is the Day that the Lord has made;we shall rejoice & be glad in it

Back