Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer needed

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This has been the most tasking time in my life!!! Thank God my computer is back up for now, at least. I've felt like a cat with nine bums, a bad case of diarehha, and no liter box! That's right, I have no nine lives left after this last few months!

Taking care of, and practically living with my sick mother-in-law, cleaning her home & organizing for her disabilities & sickness. Taking her to her doctor appointments & occasional hair appointment, [please pray found a spot on breast], then taking care of my brother-in-law whose had a stroke with brain tumor, [back & forth between the two]. To now my husband in hospital with Keytosas with a scare of brain tumor too, to my daughter with bad depression newly widowed with three little ones to raise without a father who died of pheumonia in March. And me? I feel so tired & exhausted, weathered, like I'm falling apart, and my hobby has become sitting in the shower and having a good cry, getting it out of my body so I can face another day.

To all the other stupid stuff people do in the process of learning about life [like my daughter] to being reunited with our adopted daughter & husband with an additional 3 grand daughters after seven years apart. And now me having such bad anxiety attacks, having to go to hospital cause they're lasting up to 8 hours which had the doctors thinking I had a blood clot in my lungs and having to remain calm.....yeah right remain calm so it don't move. Ended up being a asthma attack, anxiety attack, bronchal spasms, with a touch of bronchitis that pulled me out of my sleep at 3 am not being able to breathe....thank God for breathing machines, and inhalants, hot steamy shower so I could breathe then get to hospital on the wings of angels of mercy that were there to help me. The Lord has pretty much helped me by saying the Lord's Prayer when they start over & over til they stop.....Thank you my Jesus. Just when I think I'm seeing daylight, WHAM!!! here goes something else. This last year has just been relentless. So now they say I have hypertension 2, high blood pressure, starting counseling this month because apparently some of my anxiety is coming from when I performed CPR & mouth to mouth on my son-in-law, and he died. Apparently I'm not coping well, though I do pride myself on being a very strong women with big shoulders......seems to be my APPOINTED held position whether I want it or not.

I'm home for a few days while my vehicle is being fixed with a new radiator, then Im back out there in the world with no computer again, not that it matter before with it crashing or whatever it's doing that my husband is about to rip his hair out over. I have two homes to clean waiting on me, plus my mother-in-law & brother-in-law to take care of, and thank God two daughters that can tend to their daddy while I'm gone. And begging God to please make a way for me to go to church/choir practice where I receive such strength just being in the presence of my brethern in worshipping HIM. TV church is not the same, but I need my time in church, my spirit starves for it.....I cry over it I miss it so bad. I don't understand why God has me in this tornado of service, but just pray I walk in HIS strength and bring HIM glory. This last Sunday I came home from the hospital with my husband and I was just to drained. And if it hadn't been for my dear friend and neighbor Frances Nivens to give me hugs and comforting words of wisdom in the pitstops of being home, I think I would have fell apart more than I have....she keeps me grounded in HIM and HIS promises. I love her dearly for her unselfish love and wisdom, but most of all her Christ-like compassion.

Please keep my family & me in prayer.....

carol, i understand asthma attacks, but on the level you get those. those can be triggered by stress.

Lord, give carol strength dialy and a way to hear the word, so that she can be strong for you, and finances for her car, health and other issues. in Jesus name

believe it, and its done.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back