Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer Request for dearest friend

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Finally back in town and right off the bat the enemy attacks. My dearest best friend [Gail] that I always take care of, and handle the hard/heavy labor around her house getting it how she wants it, and doing things she's not capable of doing. Yesturday was a bad day, doctor's have found [though I/we claim healing] have found multible spots on her lungs, liver, pancreus, and a mass in the chest/remaining breast. Yesturday the treatment was so bad, and made her radioactive to the point that she was not allow to have anyone come closer than 10 feet, which just broke my heart that I couldn't hug her to comfort her for what she had just went through....I could only pray...and be in agreement with her to believe the report of God, and not man's as being the final word.

Now for another dear friend [Juanita] that is just mama to all of us close friends, 80 years old and had back surgery and then had a med reaction that put her right back in the hospital for a few more days. Please keep her and the family in prayer, family staying around the clock, and trying to continue with their own responsibilities takes a tow on the nerves.

And please keep me in prayer, these last few weeks have really taken a tow on my body, with rain and this arthritis, with being out of town working, and trying to be there for friends that need you, now having to take care of my own home by my abscent which is just unreal plus [our daughter and husband and kids moving out by our request] the mess left for us to clean is [I just don't have words].

I can only go forward in Jesus name and one step at a time seeking HIS strength to have the strength to handle the task that is laid out before me in the cleaning up. Removing the mountains of chaos off as the weather and this body of mine allow me. And just letting go and letting God do what HE alone does best. But when your spirit can't handle chaos, it really takes a tow on your spirit, and I felt like I was struggling to maintain my walk with Christ....the chaos would just make me loose it!! I mean it would just bring something ugly up in me....enough was enough with this whirlwind of constant chaos, my spirit just couldn't handle it no more.

And funny thing, my friend Gail has a friend that lives in the Holy Lands and put our names in the Wailing Wall, the next day our breakthrough came with our heart felt desires being answered. Thank you Jesus..
Other than that, praise God I'm home, not out in the boonies in the middle of no where, though the peace was very loud at first, which made you thirst for peace even stronger when I came home.

So I'm glad to be back home, glad to be back home here at CF, though today I'm very tired, but plan to go to bed and start fresh in a new day the Lord has made, and now finally be glad in it. So HEEY to everyone, thanks for helping holding the fort/forums down for me, gosh I'm glad to be back.

Carol, you're in my thoughts. I pray that God will bless your friends to stay strong through all their rough times with surgeries and health issues. May he also bless you with the strength and assistance you need with coping and getting through all of this (messy home included) :amen

God Bless

Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank You for being with us always and for knowing our needs. I pray that You will be with Gail, Juanita and Carol, and that will meet their physical needs and strengthen them to do Your work. Also that You will be with their families and friends and that You will comfort them. I thank Your for the blessing of Carol maintaining this forum. May Your Holy Name be Praised always. Amen.

I just want to take the time to thank everyone for their prayers/time/efforts in supporting us with your heartfelt cries unto the Lord on our behalf. I am so bless by this family of brethern here at CF.

My computer has been giving me a fit! These [page not repsonding] is driving me nuts. As soon as I get on the computer and hit the button to come here....BAM page not responding. "SCREAM" with several strands of my hair on the floor that I've pulled out.... :lol My hubby is out of town and I told him he has to do something with this thing, cause I'm about to feed it a knuckle sandwich, after I make my screen saver into a pic of a big open mouth. :crazy

The process of the cleaning up of the two rooms my daughter & husband and kids destroyed, is long, heartbreaking, moments of just sitting in a chair and crying before I continue, is slowing but surely coming along, but very slowly. I have my grand daughter this week, so I'm taking a break from the whole mess of it, shutting the two doors, and trying to get some peace of mind, which is of course difficult when your mind wonders back to those to rooms, then comes the attic.....Lord help me, I sometimes just get overwhelmed just thinking about it, let alone having to do this completely by myself. Though I have my serious aches and pains, but still consider myself healthly and strong, I just can't get it done as fast as I want....and this is where the frustration comes in.

Like my hubby says....the elephant is gone baby....we'll get the dung gone, a pile at a time.....but smile baby....the elephant is gone! So I keep saying another pile of dung gone! :yes Next pile of dung gone will be this computer if it don't straighten out! :biggrin

So outside of that everything is fine, and I'm going to post this before it's favorite quote comes up at the upper right corner of my http box for the 50th thousand time! :screwloose

Awwww.... yes to your prayer for the bodies of your friends and for the health of them and also YES to your prayer that the Lord turn His glance to you and any physical affliction causing you to suffer. Lord, Healing to each, we are calling this and asking it be bound to our friends - healing bound to each that their wounds may be bound up and their hearts too.

Carol - I'm also a retired computer tech so I know full well the frustrations associated with those things. It was not an infrequent dream to pile up a bunch of used computers and monitors into the parking lot and then sell the use of a sledge hammer - $1 per wack - I could have been rich!

Love you sense of humor about the elephant too. Thank you.
Jesus, please send the bread of the children (healing) to Your child, Your children - I pray.
:amen

:waving Precious sister~

I love you Carol my sweet friend in Jesus. I bring to God your requests for His name and glory in you oh loved of God.

~ Father hear and move small mountains for my own sister this day as she reads. Cause the piles that are left to be quickly and completely removed and Lord please do so in the work and hands of the Body of Christ. Bring alongside good strong fellows, whose gift is helps. Who love to accomplish tasks for You, who may be sent and enabled by Your Holy Spirit as helpers indeed. :smt056

Give to Carol much needed rest Lord, grant also that Your hand may touch her computer and that with wisdom every single glitch will be found out and routed out and then smoothed into a continous peaceful order. Do this Father for her service offered here~ so needed, and because You are tender in lovingkindness ever to Your children. :clap3

Father~ take the anger out of her heart and replace it with Your loving soothing word. Be Comforter to her troubles and let the rain be stopped often for whole days of painless grace. :yes

Father most of all be God of gods and Lord of lords in this illness and extend Your powerful merciful favor to Gail... now. Let her touch the hem of Jesus robe oh God, for His virtue to pass into her and to make His daughter whole again. May she be blessed in a work beyond doctors and men, and find renewed hope and glorious wholeness in Christ. may she also recieve the Comfort of Your Holy Spirit to keep her and let her be a beautiful witness of Your power I ask. In Jesus sweet name. :biggrin

We ask for Juanita and her family too Father~ first hope and then following strength in each soul~ let Your Spirit fall upon them for peace and love to guide them close to You now. You surely are ever-present in time of trouble Lord~ let Juanita know it well. May she be so blessed that the good servants who care for her medical needs see clearly that You are doing this work. Heal fully and give wisdom to the doctors Father, for You know all they miss. Let her come home at the perfect time for Carol too Lord, that all may come together in Your order.

Thank You father for hearing our prayers and for answering always according to Your best will. :amen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back