Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] Prayer request for my dad

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

arthur56k

a few weeks back, my dad wasnt feeling well, actually he hadnt been feeling well for sometime.
but it was his nature to keep all this from us, in fact, ever since my birth, the guy has never been admitted to hospital.

but a few weeks back, he went for a check up, and the doctor told him that he had to be admitted.
at the hospital, he was diagnosed with diabetes, high blood pressure and he had ulser which were something outstanding he knew of.

we thought that he would, get better after leaving hospital, but as he seemed to get better, things started getting worse, it was the drugs that he had been prerscribed for at first, but he can be well right now, and be really bad the next moment.

for me, i pray, and i know that God has blessed me beyond words, and sometimes when i pray, i have this calm that sought of reassures me that everything will be okay :clap , God has been soo good to me, and all i need for you guys is to pray with me for my dad, prayer has done wonders for me, i am sure God can do the same for my dad.

thanks

Amen!!

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day the Lord has made; let us rejoice & be glad in it

He at least got admitted to hospital, they have seen that there is a problem with his liver.

Hope they can find a solution and that it doesnt degenarate into a bigger problem.
other than that, i somehow feel calm, worried, but calm, and i dont really know what that means, other than that, i have put my faith into our Lord.

Hopefully Doctors have found the reason for the problem and can correct it. If so, your Dad will be on the mend in no time. :pray

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day the Lord has made; let us rejoice & be glad in it

they found out that it was liver cancer, but i am no longer worried, i have put my trust in The Lord, and i have not only hope but faith that everything will turn out well.

i have some sort of peace that calms me down, and although it is hard for you to see the ones you love in pain, i have hope that everything will turn out well.

all i can say is that let the Lord's will be done

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back