Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer Request

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

turnorburn

ajesusiscoming.jpg

A very dear friend of mine was taken to the hospital today, the family thinks it may be a stroke.
Would you remember Don in your prayers tonight..

Thank You And God Bless

Btw DMcKay is his name

Been on my knees Lee... Rest in knowing your brethern are praying even if they don't respond with a post.....we read/we pray/we praise. Don't wear yourself down with worry, remain healthy for your friend Pastor Don McKay so you can continue to support in prayer.

Just to let everyone know Pastor Don McKay is a very dear God fearing man of Christ. He's such a blessing to many of us at another christian site. He just recently wrote me and was having extremely bad back problems that kept him down in bed for almost a couple of weeks after remodeling the kitchen for his lovely wife. And now this. But he's such a wonderful disciple of Christ, and a true blessing to many of us and is highly respected for his wisdom, caring/giving relentlessly for others, counsels us and truly a blessed servant of our Lord Jesus Christ.

So I dido with you Lee in prayer, and please everyone this man needs all our prayers, he's a blessing to many, even when it hurts he goes beyond the call of duty in Christ.

I will certainly keep him in my prayers for Gods' healing and blessings.

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice & be glad in it

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back