Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] prayer request

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

JaganMohanCV

2024 Supporter
Dear brothers and sisters
Please do pray for our church building and people of God from our church since Government of India has banned of conversion and giving much problems to Christians and already there are 10 pastors been arrested due to proclamation of Gospel. North India nowadays a lot of problems are facing to bring gospel and there are many churches also been demolished . In the midst of all these our church is growing in faith and persons
Last Sunday the Lord brought two sisters and they have got saved and been baptized now. Praise god and there are some more other faith (Hindu) people are committed to the Lord and wants to take baptism as well
Please pray for them to be protected from community and enemies of Gospel
Hope your prayers would be a great backbone of the our ministries

your brother
Jagan
Senior Pastor and missionary

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Brother Jagan, welcome to CF.net in Jesus' name. I used to be in contact with a Christian pastor in Mumbai and had not heard of persecution although he may not have mentioned it. And as I understand it there are many divisions of ethnic groups in India. I will certainly pray for deliverance to make the way open to spread the gospel, and God is certainly able to do all and above what we ask.
Dear Father, please continue to bless this dear brother to reach those You have laid on his heart to minister to, and give them the victory over all opposition of the enemy in their land of many needs. You have supplied Your armor through the word given us, and I pray all who hear Your word avail themselves of it and become more than conquerors. Thank You Father for having met their need and blessing their ministry. Continue to bless them as only You can, and I ask this in Jesus' precious name. Amen.

Dear sister
Thanks a lot and lot for your great encouragement by Word and Prayers Please do the same till I get back to you with positive performance of our ministry amen!!! We have a day care centers in slums pray for them that the Lord may draw more adults through the children. amen

Dear Brother Jagan, I was once told that if God gives us a ministry, He will also provide for it. We read in 2 Pet 3:9, The Lord is . . . not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. If He has provided, it is then Him that will give the increase.
Blessings in Christ Jesus.

Thank You Father for this wonderful pastor and His family and church! Thank You that they are growing in numbers and that Your hedge of protection is around them. We pray ps 91 over them and their members and family. We just bless You Lord for your faithfulness to them! Thank You for hiding them in the shadow of Your wings, and for supernaturally getting all of the pastors that are in prison, set free. Thank You Father for doing a Mighty Work in this country and bringing many, many more to a saving knowledge of You. Thank You Lord of the harvest for getting more laborers to this area and country to bring more people to Your saving grace! In Jesus Name, Amen

Dear brothers and sisters
Please do pray for our church building and people of God from our church since Government of India has banned of conversion and giving much problems to Christians and already there are 10 pastors been arrested due to proclamation of Gospel. North India nowadays a lot of problems are facing to bring gospel and there are many churches also been demolished . In the midst of all these our church is growing in faith and persons
Last Sunday the Lord brought two sisters and they have got saved and been baptized now. Praise god and there are some more other faith (Hindu) people are committed to the Lord and wants to take baptism as well
Please pray for them to be protected from community and enemies of Gospel
Hope your prayers would be a great backbone of the our ministries

your brother
Jagan
Senior Pastor and missionary
Dear Brother Jagan, I was just thinking on your post yet again, and will post these following thoughts on it.
1 Cor 11:1, Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
What was Paul’s sufferings in Christ?

2Ti 3:10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
2Ti 3:11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
2Ti 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
Php 1:12 But I would ye should understand, brethren, that the things which happened unto me have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel.

There seems to be a price exacted to following our LORD. The world seems to think it suppresses the spread of the gospel with their persecution, but it does the opposite.
Php 1:13 So that my bonds in Christ are manifest in all the palace, and in all other places;
Php 1:14 And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.

absolutely you are correct and it is once again reminded us to see how much pain that the servants of God in History gone through like St.Paul suffered a lot for Christ sake.
thanks again for your wonderful verses that made me so happy and I thank God for your great help and i come to know you through this website as well

Not only with our minds, for your needs, but:

Romans 8:26
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

eddif

Father God...
Your children in India are being persecuted. Please now in Jesus Name send your angels to protect them. Send your Spirit to comfort them. Let others in the community help keep them safe, even if they are not Christians themselves.
God, I take for granted what I have here in America. I am free to say "Im a Christian". While those in India can't say the same without consequences. Have mercy God... Please. Amen.

I used to hate Muslims, but I realized that what I really feel is anger towards the lunacy of Islam-what they do in the name of "God'. So now I feel neutral about Muslims in general.

Lord, may your protection be on the people of this church. May their ministry prosper against the powers of darkness, and may they be filled with the joy of the Holy Spirit through persecutions. May their government be given wisdom to rule justly, and may Satan's power over their leaders be broken. May they be a shining light in the darkness of false religion. Not for them only, but for all who are persecuted in your name.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back