Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] Prayers Needed for my Fiancé in Hospital..

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
T

TeaP

I don't know where else to turn, I hope you can help me.

A couple weeks ago my fiancé Sheneé (pronounced Shen-neigh) was rushed to hospital after her father brutally beat and raped her. The doctors can't pinpoint the object used, but they said a hard force split her liver in two, broke 4 ribs, caused alot of stress on her heart, fractured her pelvis and caused internal bruising.
She appeared to be improving, but recently she's gone downhill, and they want to put her in a medically induced coma.

Please pray for her, she didn't deserve this.

Lord you alone are able to heal this woman, restore her to perfect health.
amen

:mad why do people do that to their family. Lord heal this family. and i ask for justice.

jason

No. I just got an update and she appears to be getting worse.

This is so sad to hear, especially when someone doens't deserve it. :sad .

May the Lord put His healing hand over Shenee, and God willing improve her health.

:amen.

:pray

Oh Lord Please Help Shenee to overcome all the difficulties that at present she is facing.God give her the power to face this situation,face people,face the world.Please help her to forget all that has happened.Help her to recover from her injuries.Help her father to realise his mistakes.

Oh God Only Your Mercy Can Help Shenee.God Your Love and blessings are Important for her future.I request my Lord to give all the support Shenee requires.

God Bless You All.
:amen

Jerin said:
Oh Lord Please Help Shenee to overcome all the difficulties that at present she is facing.God give her the power to face this situation,face people,face the world.Please help her to forget all that has happened.Help her to recover from her injuries.Help her father to realise his mistakes.

Oh God Only Your Mercy Can Help Shenee.God Your Love and blessings are Important for her future.I request my Lord to give all the support Shenee requires.

God Bless You All.
:amen

And Amen!

Lord help all involved to overcome this tragic situation.
Holy Spirit let your presence wash over them and guide them all in this trying time.
In the name of Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior,

Amen.

She has gotten an infection from one of her wounds, and in her weakened state the doctors don't think she'll make it. I still need your help.

She's slipped into a coma because her body couldn't deal with the stress. :sad

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back