Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Preparing Ground for Divine Action

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
Blue and Yellow Gradient Meditation Youtube Thumbnail_20240701_131340_0000.png
An Emoji Devotions for Thu 27 Jun 2024

Topic: Preparing Ground for Divine Action

Highlight:

‭About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing praises to God, while the other prisoners listened. ‭ Suddenly a strong earthquake shook the jail to its foundations. The doors opened, and the chains fell from all the prisoners.

‭The jailer asked for a torch and went into the jail. He was shaking all over as he knelt down in front of Paul and Silas.

Acts 16:25,26&29

When the Jailer knees are bowed to the prisoners then you should understand that something divine has occurred.

Someone reading this may say, I do pray and sing in the midnight so I already know what you have to say... Anyway since you already have the idea of what I want to say, then I will say what Paul and Silas the Apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ told the jailer who was terrified and would want to know what to do to be saved.

"‭They replied, “Have faith in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved! This is also true for everyone who lives in your home.” act.16:31.

Is your prayer and worshiped designed on faith? Faith in who? "THE LORD JESUS".

Having faith in God and having faith in the Lord Jesus are almost the same. Someone who doesn't believe in Lord Jesus may have faith in God. EVEN a person who proclaimed to believe in Jesus does not pray based on their faith in Jesus. They only use His name but direct their prayers and faith to God.

If you have faith in Jesus, and accept that God has highly exalted Him and place His power on Him, then you will be saved. You too must also cast all your faith and trust which you placed on God totally on Jesus.

Once again this is why you should do so:

‭Then God gave Christ the highest place and honored his name above all others. So at the name of Jesus everyone will bow down, those in heaven, on earth, and under the earth. Philippians 2:9-10

Prayer: God please help me to surrender totally to our Lord Jesus Christ everyday of our lives.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back