Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] President Biden: “There’s Not a Single Thing a Man Can Do That a Woman Can’t”

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Women treeloppers?
Women lumberjacks?
Women jackhammer users?
Women concreters?

Haven't seen them yet ...

Watched a video on Youtube titled Weekend at Biden's. I thought it might be a little funny, and it was, but it hit too close to home and wonder how the enemies of this country view this president. Is there anyone not the deep-state at the wheel?

Methinks you don't like Biden and the Democrats. Therefore this is actually a political piece.
no they push for it ,under Clinton first term as congress was under democrat control females were allowed in combat units having non combat mos.under Obama they could serve in all mos ,while the more liberal republicans went along .

signed a ssg who retired in 2017 with 27 years . the army because of female failures has paused its new pt test

Women treeloppers?
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mygardenlife.com%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F11%2FWoman%2520using%2520loppers_thumbnail.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
Women lumberjacks?
iu

Women jackhammer users?
iu

Women concreters?
iu

Haven't seen them yet ...

Many physical things, the best man at it, can beat the best woman. But that's not what Biden said. I have no doubt that somewhere there's a woman better than I am at almost everything I can do. One remarkable thing about humans is that we are less sexually dimorphic than most primates are. There's a good reason for that, I suppose.

God knows best, after all.

Our culture has slipped so far that a sitting US president has blurred distinctions between men and women rejecting God’s declared design for people.

Continue reading...
Biden is a life-long, serial-liar that speaks and parrots lies in order to advance himself, his family, and the interests of his Democratic Party comrades. God and truth are irrelevant to Biden and the rest of the party, as well as their supporters.

You are showing your true passion now. Trumped up rhetoric.
Forgot about Jesus already? Hoping this forum was a RWNJ echo chamber in disguise?
Jesus had guys like you in mind when he said the following:

John 8:44 - 8:47

44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. 46 Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? 47 Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.”

Back