Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Pro-Life vs. Pro Choice

Is abortion ok if the child in question is still a microscopic embryo?

• Yes. Eggs die every month during a woman's period, so why not?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like Krispy Kreme donuts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
F

FarookButt

Okay. I'm gonna start this one out by saying i feel that abortion is MOSTLY wrong. I say if the thing even RESEMBLES a child, you shouldnt kill it. But if you get it during the first month, shouldnt that be ok?

rape victims and aids recipients aside.. no woman should kill her child IF IT IS, INDEED, A CHILD, and not some egg

From the moment of conception it is a human living being. Aborting a fetus at any stage is murder and WRONG!

I would just first like to mention that that poll is evil. Making me choice between Krispy Kreams and answering the question is evil :evil: :lol:

Anyway, Life is sacred. and the fact of matter is the second after sex is over there is the potential for life. Therefore, I tihink even morning after pills are wrong because you have no idea if life exists there, only God odes. Now there are hundreds of agencies ready to assist anyone in pregnacy and thousands upon thousands of couples out there ready to take in any unwanted child. Basically there is no excuse Abortion = Murder no matter if you wanted the baby or not. However, I am male so opinion doesn't really count all that much does it :-? God Bless

FarookButt said:
i killed an ant yesterday. is that just as wrong?

Farook, that kinda depends on whether or not this was done intentionally. Did you torture the poor ant? Did you smoosh him? Did you accidentially step on him?

Ask that unborn child if it is pro-life or pro-choice.

~malaka~

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!

even in the case of rape and incest.

MAYBE if the the odds are 100% that the mother will die giving birth, but even at that.................

(I like Dunkin' Donuts better)

Abortion is morally wrong from the moment of conception. At the very moment of conception, a zygote is a live, unique individual with separate DNA and separation from the mother.

BL

So far only Pro Lifers have responded........Farook are you pro choice?

Ask that unborn child if it is pro-life or pro-choice.

Can we tell it what it's going to face when it gets out here? You might get a different answer....

Well, I always considered myself pro choice, as in, it's not my place to condemn someone when I don't know their situation. However it turns out I can't have an abortion myself because I believe the baby is alive. That's my choice

I've never had a Krispy Kreme so the tempation didn't work on me :evil:

IMHO having an abortion fronted as an option to liberate women from the tyranny of men is really a lie equal to that of the serpent.

It doesn't solve much but rather creates a ton of scars.

If you could have the chance to meet someone who was aborted and lived it might change your perspective.

Then again is the right to have an abortion the the right to the end of a pregnancy or the right to a dead child?

An unborn child already has a soul. To prevent that soul from taking his/her place in the world because the child is inconvenient is an abomination.

What if Hitler would have been aborted? Would that have been a good thing?

I read a great bumper sticker today.

"If it isn't a baby, then you are not pregant."

Why would anyone want to destroy a creaton of God? As someone said... unborn babies already have souls, the breath of life, the "spirit" of God is given at birth, but the soul is already within the creation.

~malaka~

Frankie said:
What if Hitler would have been aborted? Would that have been a good thing?
What if he was and someone even worse than him surfaced instead? All speculation, by friend. :-? :roll:

Abortion is wrong.

Psalms 139:13. For You have formed my inward parts; You have covered me in my mother's womb.
14. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.
15. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them.
17. How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them!

Abortion is wrong.

What if early tests during the first trimester determined that the baby was going to have an especially severe form of Neurofibromatosis...the Elephant Man's disease.

Would you not allow the mother to make the decision on whether she wanted to bring a child into the world that was destined to suffer an amount scarely conceivable by "normal" people?

Abortion is murder. "Pro-Choice" is nothing more than rationalizing murder. the Germans did it. They killed 6 million Jews. The Chinese did it. They kiled hundreds of millions of people. The Bolsheviks did it. They killed millions of dissenters. Murder should never be a choice.

I didn't take your poll because to equate Kripsy Kreme donuts with the wholesale slaughter of innocent children is outragiously offensive. I'd say you should be ashamed, but anyone who can so easily rationalize ripping an innocent baby, limb from limb, would have no shame.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back