Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Question for question

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Oats

atheist and believers alike

someone ask a general question about anything, and the next person answers

about religion mostly

music
philosophy
reality

any thing

to answer the first question...Why did I make this thread?

communication is key to any and everything being learned or told.

Why does God exist?

first question

Don't be upset! You're right this is not a stupid thread. It's just 2 in the morning on the East Coast and many people are asleep. I'm here because I can't sleep. I'm hoping to tire myself out :)

Anyways,

Answer: God exists because He wouldn't be God if He didn't exist! (Is that a good enough answer? :wink3)

Question: Assuming that many would answer this question with "the Bible," what is your next favorite book? :tongue

Question: Assuming that many would answer this question with "the Bible," what is your next favorite book? :tongue
It varies. I love many Matthiew Reilly books at the moment, but I'm currently reading God Is Enough by Ray Galea. Possibly one of the best books I have ever read. I plan to post a review of it when I'm finished. :)

Question: when was this forum started?

:bump

I think I"m going to increase the number of threads visible per page. Threads get pushed down in a day.

It varies. I love many Matthiew Reilly books at the moment, but I'm currently reading God Is Enough by Ray Galea. Possibly one of the best books I have ever read. I plan to post a review of it when I'm finished. :)

Question: when was this forum started?

A: On it's first day.

Q: How do you know that you exist?

Yeah, I want to know why the speed of light is constant (it's not just our perception), and I want to know more about how magnets work.

Yeah, I want to know why the speed of light is constant (it's not just our perception), and I want to know more about how magnets work.

whatever we consider to be constant, and it isn't constant

the max speed changes depending on the space fabric

Why do we like music?

Good question. Music stirs emotion. Think about it. Regardless whether you fell happy, sad, rebellious. silly... there a song/genre for every emotion.

Why does humans have an 'inborn' fear of the dark?

Good question. Music stirs emotion. Think about it. Regardless whether you fell happy, sad, rebellious. silly... there a song/genre for every emotion.

Why does humans have an 'inborn' fear of the dark?

because we can be taken by surprised there, we can't see . also we feel entitled to sight

What do you find funny?

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back