Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Question game.

Must I take up Tim's disciplinary slackness because of "love"? Isn't this why he got, "the chair"?
Isn't it safe to say poor tob just doesn't really know whats going on, but still needs to be held accountable? And didn't I need to give Caroline the discipline Tim failed at?

anim903.gif

Before you know it everyone will be dreading the chair :smt100

turnorburn said:
anim903.gif

Before you know it everyone will be dreading the chair :smt100

Turnorburn, did you read the first post of this thread detailing the rules? Do you realize you can simply read that to know why you are getting ... "The Chair" just about everytime you post? Seriously, can you please just play the game right? Do you realize this will be the last time I give you ... "The Chair" before I just completely ignore your posts in this thread?

757.gif

destiny said:
Why do I get the feeling tob will not understand a word of that?

character0074.gif

all kidding aside Destiny has convinced me that playing fair is fair and square "right"
so what must one do to get out of this mess? 50 push ups? none of that hail Mxxy stuff

Awwww......... Turn~
Doesn't one only need to be certain to phrase all sentences in an question form?

And doesn't one (playing within the question game rules) of course include the dubious question mark at each sentences close? Luv in Jesus? bonnie? :-? ?

Back