Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Question game.

destiny said:
Don't you think the only chair we should be giving tob at this point is the electric chair?

Now Destiny I really didn't want to do this but
fryingpan.gif

Oh! so you want some too
fryingpan.gif

Blazin Bones said:
turnorburn said:
[quote="Blazin Bones":a1a88]Did you just say you were going to EGG your grand kids? Isn't that kinda harsh? ;)

hysterical.gif

Egg fight!!

Do you realize you still must receive the consequences of your actions? Do you realize we should be ignoring your posts by now?

757.gif
[/quote:a1a88]

3160xax.jpg

O.k. I'll bite who wants to be the first to go into rearranged methodical recession? Its
the best medicine you know, just go back X amount of posts to that place where
Destiny started all of this get her apology and continue, are we ready? who wants
to go first :smt023

Turn~ I luv that guys eyeballs ... can you make them go round and round? :smt101

Okay Tim~ how bout another riddle?

I make you weak at the worst of times~ but in your need don't I keep you safe?
Don't you sweat in my presence ... even as you grow cold?
I dwell with the weak and easily with the brave, but without me who could tell the difference? Who am I? :-?

Back