Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Question game.

vic C. said:
Can I ban Lee for not asking a question? :-D

Just a dog gone minute here pilgrim, I've be looking through my
book,
me thinks you can ban Lee, can we see a show of hands Destiny you stay out of this :smt100

Do you all realize that I am laid up at the furball removal clinic and I don't need all this this drama to upset me?

My cat eats grass. It helps him control his furballs. I guess they come up easier or something like that. I don't know the science behind it. I do know it leaves green stains on my carpet. :-D

Have you tried eating some grass? 8-)

Don't you realize those methods are outdated and can only compound the problem? I am too weak so could someone give Vic "the chair" for his statements before his question?

But, but, but, isn't this the humor and jokes forum? :lol: :-D :lol!: :smt043 :smt082 :smt081

AND aren't diehard rule keepers :smt018~~~ like risking losing funniness :smt042 for like the sake of thread worthiness :smt108 or something like that?

Unless of course a chair FIGHT is ON, eh?

An---d don't cha think green kitty puke stains--- is FUNNY? Whose really cares bout silly qwestion marks anywho? :) Da worth of dis here thread is in the YUK factor, aint it? :fadein:

BTW personally I LOVED Turns squiggly question mark the best! :D Opps ... :oops: ?

I will shut up now~ cause I am moving this weekend, starting school next week, signing for the deaf on Sunday, packing everything I own into small compact parcels (including my brain and my PC), getting a new ISP provider after the 28th ---and basically losing all my sensk of humur, yees?

If I start losing touch with reality and take this game seriously, would someone hold me down and repeatedly slap me across the face until I snap out of it? :smt104

destiny said:
If I start losing touch with reality and take this game seriously, would someone hold me down and repeatedly slap me across the face until I snap out of it? :smt104

I'll make it easy Sis, are you ready for the ride of your life all of your fur balls gone in an instant just climb on board the yup you guessed it the
tank_chair.jpg

All aboard all that are bored and anybody else that thinks their man/woman/child/infant all are welcome :shocked!:

vic C. said:
My cat eats grass. It helps him control his furballs. I guess they come up easier or something like that. I don't know the science behind it. I do know it leaves green stains on my carpet. :-D

Have you tried eating some grass? 8-)

Is this better destiny?
742.gif

turnorburn said:
destiny said:

I'll make it easy Sis, are you ready for the ride of your life all of your fur balls gone in an instant just climb on board the yup you guessed it the
tank_chair.jpg

All aboard all that are bored and anybody else that thinks their man/woman/child/infant all are welcome :shocked!:

742.gif
742.gif
742.gif

Do You think if I up the dosage on ... "the Chair" ToB will finally get the point?

Back