Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Recognizing The Last Generation

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
looks like time just got shorter,

the Lindsey Williams interview wasn't his latest, this one is: January-28-2010

it includes the first victim of the new oil pricing : Dubai world, "others will follow"

2010 trend: "Plenty of goods available, but 30-50% currency devaluation within 12 months"

Iran: "not within a year or a year and a half, unless..."

http://radiolibertyarchives.gsradio.net ... 12810b.mp3

a must listen regarding the truth about the health care bill

and the secular media says:

February 18, 2010

British military insider: World War III is being staged; starting with Israel and Iran

http://www.examiner.com/x-18425-LA-Coun ... l-and-Iran

westtexas said:
lenbache said:
after the ten kings (after the European Americans)
Can you explain this one scripturally and then we will go from there? Show me in scripture where this comes from.

It's simple!.........In Revelation 17, verses 12 through 18 John described two groups of people; the ten kings and the ten horns that's upon the end-time beast kingdom/nation which he described as BABYLON THE GREAT.

Daniel described the same two people in chapter 7, verses 24 through 26.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that BABYLON THE GREAT is modern-day AMERICA, and that the ten kings and ten horns represent the European and African Americans.

westtexas said:
Shilohsfoal said:
Guys.
The book of Daniel is more about the middle east than anything else and you are overlooking the middle east alltogether.If you want to know where the abomination of desolastion(mark of the beast)will be ,look toward Judea.Its just around the corner.
I agree. My main point of contention with Lenbache though is that his view in this thread ond others is that the black man is the bad guy and the white man is the good guy. Totally unbiblical and unverifiable.
Westtexas

The black man the bad guy, and the white man the good? Neigh, generally speaking both are rotten to the core today. Even so, whites and blacks are different people in that, whites are descendants of the house of Israel, while blacks descended from the Serpent and from Cain.

Well, if Hitler was the Anti-Christ and Obama is the False Prophet, what good does racial genealogy do?

And if MLK and JFK are the two witnesses, we again have both black and white.

I think that Christ would require a bit more than racism to avoid deception...

lenbache said:
The black man the bad guy, and the white man the good? Neigh, generally speaking both are rotten to the core today. Even so, whites and blacks are different people in that, whites are descendants of the house of Israel, while blacks descended from the Serpent and from Cain.

I believe many in the west are descendents from the lost ten tribes of Israel. But I definitley don't believe the Black people are descendents from the serpent nor Cain, which is a crazy idea, and not Biblical at all. Nor do I believe as some do, that the Black people came from Ham's sin done unto his father Noah, since Leviticus 18 & 20 reveal Ham's sin involved incest with his own mother.

God created all the races how He wanted them to appear, in the beginning, and He said it was good. And that includes Black peoples.

Geo said:

it includes the first victim of the new oil pricing : Dubai world, "others will follow"

2010 trend: "Plenty of goods available, but 30-50% currency devaluation within 12 months"

February 18, 2010

British military insider: World War III is being staged; starting with Israel and Iran

That's interesting, because it does appear that radical Islam is seeking to takeover the west, again. One of Obama's selected cabinet members though is a dual American/Israeli citizen who was an Israeli soldier. Some Islamic clerics are now saying it may be OK to let the Jews build their temple on the Temple Mount, as long as it doesn't intefere with Islam's Dome of The Rock. I'm still seeing the Balfour Declaration in operation with all that, in creating the peace plan for the middleast between Arabs and Jews. If that plan is actually designed to produce strife for a WWIII per Pike, then why would Islamic clerics agree today to allow the Jews to build their temple again? This is why I believe Pike's letter may have been planned propaganda.

Instead, what I see the plan by the secret societies, is to actually create a real world peace so they can setup their king of the world in Jerusalem to rule over all nations. I do not see all-out war coming in the end of days, but only the threat of it, all in order to make the nations afraid, so they will agree with the plan of a one world government. Global Warming and environmentalism are but other scare tatics being used upon the nations, and it's designed for the same purpose of joining nations together for the plan of a one world government.

Georgetown history professor Carrol Quigley in his 1960's work Tragedy and Hope said the U.S. rushed to use Atomic weapons upon Japan when we really didn't have to. The reason for the rush was to usher in a new international era about conducting war. The nations wouldn't agree to join together like was planned for the end of WWI, so they were given WWII. Atomic weapons changed the meaning of nations going to war. One of the reasons for pushing the one-world government idea was to stop all wars. The FBI agent Cleon Skousen in his book 'The Naked Communist' (1958) revealed that the U.S. allowed atomic secrets to be transferred to Soviet Russia under the last part of the Lend-Lease program. And thus the Cold War era began. Can't use the atomic scare tatic upon the masses without a real enemy who also could threaten nuclear annilatiiion. Since Israel has chosen to not stop Iran's nuclear development program, a program supported by Communist Russia and China today, does that mean there's going to be all-out WWIII in our near future? Not necessarily. Afterall, aren't we presently friends with Communist Russia and China? Our U.S. trade policies with them certainly show that. If anything, I see Iran and the Islamic nations gaining diplomatic power to force Israel and the West into agreements it would never before make. It will move the nations closer to the designs of a one-world government, which is the actual plan.

Our Lord Jesus did say that when you hear of wars and rumours of wars, don't be troubled for the end is not yet. That means the opposite condition, a time of world peace is when to watch for the end of this world. Apostle Paul also showed in 1 Thess.5 that when the deceived begin saying, "Peace and safety", then "sudden destruction" will come upon them. That's another sign that the very end will be about a time of world peace, though a fake peace, and not all out WWIII, because that destruction Paul speaks of is about God's wrath upon the wicked, not WWIII.

And again in Rev.11 when God's "two witnesses" appear in Jerusalem to give a testimony, what and who is their testimony against? Once they are killed by the beast that ascends from the bottomless pit, we're shown there the nations will rejoice at their death, because they tormented them, and the nations will give presents to each other in celebration. The nations joining to celebrate their death shows what kind of state upon the earth then, world peace between them, or all-out war? It shows all the nations joined together.

The doctrine of the pre-trib "secret rapture" theory I strongly believe is a planted idea by the secret societies (the Christian scholar Ernest Sandeen did mention Illuminati members within the British Churches John Darby was associated with - see Dave McPherson's 'The Incredible Cover-Up). Authors like Hal Lindsay, with books like The Late Great Planet Earth, have inculcated a 'fear' factor into many believers on the false "secret rapture" theory to make them think the very end is going to be about all-out WWIII. Can we not see that concept aligning with Pike's letter, which I believe is propaganda?

To someone on the Pre-Trib "secret rapture" theory, the more strife and moving towards a WWIII situation they see, to them it means their being raptured out before it happens is getting more close. So of course they are going to welcome that event, because it would help justify their Left-Behind "secret rapture" beliefs.

But is there a real movement towards WWIII today? I come from the Vietnam war era, and now our U.S. Trade department has developed relations with Communist China and Communist Vietnam. Even trade relations are easing up in our own backyard with Communist Cuba. And now with Obama, maybe some of the Islamic nations which were on the blacklist under George Bush? How is all that NOT a joining of nations, regardless of political or religious belief, on a much greater scale today towards the plan for one world government and a world peace?

However, I do reserve a final event at the absolute end, which coincides with Christ's coming after the tribulation to defeat our enemies for us. At the very end, after the one world government and a time of "Peace and safety" is established upon the earth with the antichrist seated as king over all nations, an idea will come up in his mind to go and destroy Israel completely (Ezekiel 38). That will be the time of the "sudden destruction" upon Christ's enemies and the deceived which Paul was talking about in 1 Thessalonians 5. That's what the battles of Armageddon and Hamongog is about, and it is not fought by us, but by Christ and His angels when appearing from Heaven to defeat the enemy (Ezekiel 39; Rev.16). That's the event which will usher in Christ's thousand years reign on earth with His elect priests and kings. That's when all the nations of this world will be put under Christ's direct authority and control. Ezekiel 38 gives the alignment of nations who will eventually come upon Israel; the word "chief" in the phrase "chief prince of Meshech" is the word 'rosh', which is connected with 'rhus', a word pointing to Russia. And Russia's allies given there are Persia (Iran, Iraq), Libya, Ethiopia (likely Sudan, which used to be part of old Ethiopia), Togermah (Turkey?), Gomer (satellites around Russia).

It's also important to remember that the U.S. trained and aided Iran's army under the Shah when they were our ally back in the '70's. We then helped train and aided Sadam Hussein's troops when the Ayatollah booted the Shah (our friend) out of Iran. Iraq was our ally against Iran then. We also are now training Iraqi today that may in the end be used to come against Israel in final. We have helped train the Lebanese, Jordan, and Saudi armies. The U.S. has the bad habit of abusing the old addage of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", for it has often back-fired. Many of those nations are now aligned with Communist Russia and China against the U.S. and Israel. Syria at present is one of Russia's strongest allies against Israel and the U.S. Russia moved warships to ports at Syria when the U.S. was planning to make Georgia a NATO ally. And when Israel attacked a facility in Syria a few years back, Russia put out a warning to Israel that they had Russian military advisors in Syria. That nation alignment God gave us in Ezekiel 38 that is to one day come upon Israel is how it will be in the end, regardless of any diplomacy by Obama with Syria, Iran, or any other Russian ally. But the one world government time of "Peace and safety", which is for the "great tribulation" timing, will be first.

God created all the races how He wanted them to appear, in the beginning, and He said it was good. And that includes Black peoples.

Yes, God created all the races or classifications of mankind, but He said in Genesis 3 that the Serpent (the African black man) is more subtil and cunning than the others.

There are many clues in scriptures which let us know that the Serpent (the Devil) was a black man, and that his offspring; Cain was black as well.
The first clue being in verse 14 of Genesis 3 where God cursed the Serpent and his seed; offspring (Cain), and said that he would cause them to eat dust all the days of their lives, meaning they would be poverty stricken all their lives.

The second clue is in verse 15 of chapter 4, where God set a mark upon Cain. That mark is indicitive of the beast or man of sin that's upon Babylon (upon America) in Rev.13. Verse 17 says that in the last days leading up to the return of Christ, no man, ie no race of man that's upon Babylon will be able to buy or sell except he (the race)that hath the mark. (Buy and sell is a reference to food stamps and all other Government programs afforded African Americans today.)

Another good clue is found in verse 15 of Genesis 3 where God said he would put emnity (prejudice) between the Serpent's seed and the woman's seed. "The woman" is indicative of God's people; the house of Israel.

These are just 3 of the MANY clues found in scriptures. And when we apply them to the man of lawlessness in Daniel, Rev.17, 11Thes.2, and all other prophetic scriptures, there can be no doubt that the man of sin; son of perdition is the African black man.

Well, Veteran,

It could be intended to see it that way, and what then really happens will still be a major surprise to everyone, and a snare, that possibly turns out differently than planned by humans:

Jeremiah 50:24 I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the LORD.

But what I think is misunderstood a lot is the motivation behind the group you suggests operates with scare tactics. What they definitely want is a very substantial reduction of the world population, it's a vital part of their religion. And one of the most important commandments of their god. See lucifers's 10, aka the the earths desired population as set in stone in the Georgia Guidestones. It's intergral part in form of "sustainable development" with all new agers and UN alike.

The mystery of babylon is a complicated one. Yet it's really simple at the same time. What reminds me of a book that's written in an unusal way like a detective story playing on the orient express looking for "who done it". And at the same time looking for "who's in charge" in this world at the current time. It's called "Brotherhood of Darkness" by Stanley Monteith. He's a christian author that comes to the biblically correct conclusion of what makes all these different groups of possible suspects work together. Once you read the conclusion, you know why they want to get rid of most of the people. And especially Israel, both branches.

"This is why I believe Pike's letter may have been planned propaganda."

Whoever wrote that letter wrote it over a 100 years ago, that much is certain, and he got already 2 world wars right.

Whether this articulated plan of a third self-implodes on Babylon's head or not, and God takes her out first, we don't know yet. But what we do know is:

Revelation 9:15  And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
Revelation 9:18  By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

Geo said:
Well, Veteran,

It could be intended to see it that way, and what then really happens will still be a major surprise to everyone, and a snare, that possibly turns out differently than planned by humans:

Jeremiah 50:24 I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the LORD.

But what I think is misunderstood a lot is the motivation behind the group you suggests operates with scare tactics. What they definitely want is a very substantial reduction of the world population, it's a vital part of their religion. And one of the most important commandments of their god. See lucifers's 10, aka the the earths desired population as set in stone in the Georgia Guidestones. It's intergral part in form of "sustainable development" with all new agers and UN alike.

The mystery of babylon is a complicated one. Yet it's really simple at the same time. What reminds me of a book that's written in an unusal way like a detective story playing on the orient express looking for "who done it". And at the same time looking for "who's in charge" in this world at the current time. It's called "Brotherhood of Darkness" by Stanley Monteith. He's a christian author that comes to the biblically correct conclusion of what makes all these different groups of possible suspects work together. Once you read the conclusion, you know why they want to get rid of most of the people. And especially Israel, both branches.

"This is why I believe Pike's letter may have been planned propaganda."

Whoever wrote that letter wrote it over a 100 years ago, that much is certain, and he got already 2 world wars right.

Whether this articulated plan of a third self-implodes on Babylon's head or not, and God takes her out first, we don't know yet. But what we do know is:

Revelation 9:15  And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
Revelation 9:18  By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

I've been aware of the U.N. plan for population control for quite a while. I also recall reading portions of the 1993 Gorbachev summit in San Francisco, which environmentalists said that about 90 percent of the world's population needed to be reduced in order for mankind to continue to exist on this earth. I'm aware of a lot of the globalists plans. But the events are still going to come down the line how God's Word shows us. And God said He tells us of things before He does them (Isa.42:9). But we're talking about the timing of the "great tribulation" when they will try to act on much of that.

We must not fail to recognize from Pike's letter their reasoning for bringing world wars. It's for the purpose of forcing nations to join together for their plan of one world government, so they can setup their "king of the world" over all peoples. And they have said that if the nations still held to their independence, they would bring another war. What we see today is the nation joining actually happenning, so since the end of world war two the U.N. police actions like Korea, Vietnam, and Iraq have been enough to serve their cause, even as George Bush senior stood up at the U.N. podium and said the purpose for the Gulf War was "to empower the United Nations."

In the tribulation timing, that's when the locust army will be loosed upon the earth in full power on the sixth trump. Notice where their 'power' is per that Rev.9 chapter. It's in their 'mouth', meaning words, lies of deception. And they are told they can only sting those not sealed with God's seal for a period of five months (possibly the shortened time of tribulation our Lord Jesus mentioned). The Euphrates represents the symbolic border between Satan's host and God's people. The Rev.9:12-21 sixth seal second woe events are about the final stage of the locust, with the locust army of Joel being loosed upon the earth. That's tribulation timing.

Rev.11 gives us a picture of Jerusalem during that time of the second woe and sixth trump. There is a temple, with those worshipping inside, and Gentiles gathered to trample its courts for forty two months (3 and 1/2 years). That forty two months is also the time the "dragon" of Rev.13:4-5 is given to operate. God's "two witnesses" appear in Jerusalem during that period to give a Testimony against it. That represents a time when Satan worship will be in control over all nations on the earth, i.e., the time of "Peace and safety" Paul mentioned in 1 Thess.5 that the deceived will be saying. That's about the "vile person" of Daniel appearing in Jerusalem to end the daily sacrifice and oblation that temple worship will have reinstituted. The reason is because that will be about the 'pseudo Christ' (false messiah) which the deceived will be told is Christ having returned. He will be all things to all those deceived, regardless of religion or nationality. But that false king will be the dragon.

So would that time, when their 'world king' is setup in Jerusalem as head over all nations, mean a time of world war with literal weapons? No, just the opposite, for Rev.13:4 asks "who is able to make war with him?" Instead, it will be the start of the real spiritual war here on earth. Many of us who remain faithful to Jesus Christ will be delivered up in that time, for it's us who have the Testimony of Jesus Christ and follow His commandments which they wish to destroy off the earth. That will be the hour of temptation that is to come upon the whole world. Yet it is not to be a temptation for us, mainly because those who remain faithful to Christ Jesus are not to be deceived by that coming false messiah whom the whole world will wonder after. This is why Rev.9 shows that only the deceived, those not sealed with God's seal, are not to be harmed. Those sealed with God's seal that are not deceived will be their main target. That's the coming war for the tribulation timing, and it's going to be a spiritual war for one's soul.

That's the timing our Lord Jesus was talking about, when brother shall betray brother, the father the son, and children shall cause their parents to be put to death (Mark 13:12). The whole world is going to hate those who remain standing faithful in Christ Jesus and that refuse to bow to their fake world king as God.

There's a parallel in Rev.16 about that border Euphrates...

Rev 16:12-16
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

When that sixth vial is poured out, it looses that working upon the earth, the spirits of devils, working miracles, the final purpose being to prepare for the final battle that ends this world. That's tribulation timing also, for by those miracles the dragon and his angels will literally work on earth many will be deceived, and agree to go up against God's people then to destroy us all. But what happens, how will they will be stopped...

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And He gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
(KJV)

In Zephaniah 3, God said it was His intent to assemble the kingdoms, gather the nations, in order to pour out His indignation upon them, for all the earth will be devoured with the fire of His jealousy. That's when He says He will rise up off His Throne and do that. That's what the battles of Armageddon and Hamongog are about. In Ezekiel 38 He gave us the alignment of nations that will try to go up against God's people in the end to destroy them in final. It's that event which will end the "great tribulation" upon His people. That is the event Peter spoke of in 2 Peter 3:10, with the elements (man's works) being burned up off the earth, a great fire being used to cleanse the whole earth like how the flood of Noah's day cleansed the whole earth from the wickedness then. Ezekiel 39 is very, very specific, that God Himself is going to do this, and not by the hand of any man. As written there, when God rises up off His Throne to do this, all will know He is The GOD, and there is no other.

Many, especially the Pre-Trib Left-Behind "secret rapture" folks, have misinterpreted that event as world war three. It will not be. The tribulation events will be a "snare" upon these, because what are they taught? They're wrongly taught they're going to be raptured out before the coming tribulation. The false messiah will be presented to them in place of Christ, and they will believe it just as they believed men's doctrines preached to them. This is why our Lord Jesus when asked 'where' the first one taken in the field was to, He said wheresover the carcase is, that's where the eagles will be gathered. That's the being snared and taken idea from Isaiah 8, with God's Word having become a "stone of stumbling" to them.

So we may see little battles, more U.N. police actions, etc., on this earth prior to the "great tribulation". But the plan for a one world government has always been for the purpose of ending all wars. So the world war three Pike is talking about is the final plan to destroy all of God's people off this earth at the end of the tribulation timing. Our Heavenly Father tells us He is going to stop that part of their plan, and will step in at that moment when they try it. And that's something those who remain faithful in Christ all the way to the end should include in Testimony against Christ's enemies.

Personally I would prefer it that way, approachable and 'seeing it coming' by watching the two witnesses telling us that the time has arrived.

What Paul talks about in 1 Thessalonians 5:2-3 and the time of peace and safety is actually related to: 1 Thessalonians 5:2  For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.3  For when they shall say, Peace and safety;....9  For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

That's about : "The day of the Lord". Jesus is coming, that's when God's wrath starts. Before that everything is not called God's wrath yet.

There will be a major war just before that, and there is a simple explanation for it. Otherwise the antichrist would not be able to claim that he is the long awaited "The Christ". This claim actually depends on a claim that everything has been fulfilled, including the horrors of the book of Revelation. He doesn't just "sneak in" as in a regular change of program. Nobody would accept him. No perceived real "end of time fulfillment" = no antichrist. This has to look so real in order to be believed by anyone capable of intelligent thought, that has at least read or heard about the claims of the Bible (and other religions as well by the way, as it must look consistant with their beliefs too).

the actual time of demanding and looking for "peace and safety" will be after a war. Right now we take it for granted, most of us have never seen anything else. In order to believe any of the regular candidates to be "one and only real Christ" it must look like as if we arrived at the very end of time. Otherwise no serious claim to be the saviour of the world, just one of the many that have come and gone.

Geo said:

February 18, 2010

i've checked the full source texts of that examiner.com article regarding the British military insider. What we have here is a British informant working for the city of London that basically says the same thing as Lindsey Williams' informant. And this is not about a 100 years old letter, although in line with it. This is all NOW-time. Proof is the global 'consolidation' of the worlds financial sector as it happened 2008-9. This also was known well in advance, and it happened exaclty like in a pre-written script.

If it's true that this masonic plan is basically anglo-saxon at its core, originally, and China is supposed to "catch a cold" as per brit. source we may see something unexpected take place along the way of its practical implementation. I think now I get it what Jeremiah 50:24 is about. God overturns their plan for babylonian dominance, unexpectedly. Probably to separate the remnant of 'His people' from the yoke of pollution - Isaiah 47:6  I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.

That is a 'severe change in gear' because Israel will be invaded due of Babylon's policy, all run by masons in the positions where the policies are put into reality. And the church was in misinformed because of Babylon's false gospel that lead the globe into spiritual darkness. Both will end at the same time, the yoke will be broken.

A wordly explanation would reason that point as: the Russians or/and the Chinese abandon NWO agreements last moment, and unite against their shadow leadership that is anglo-saxon based. And that completely unexpected. Babylon walks into this as unprepared as Sodom, except Babylon received more than enough warnings, but dismissed all of them, saying this was not meant for her. Blind as can be. Only after the nukes have fallen, some will understand their national identity. Isaiah 13:19  And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. (how unexpected was it for Sodom? Who was called out? Was it a physical calling out? - compare with:Rev 18:4 - Jeremiah 51:50 - Jeremiah 50:8 : these are 3 commandments of the Lord for His people, that have ears to hear)

Ezekiel says it's Gog that will think "an evil thought" that makes them go up [north] to the land of "unwalled villages" [not Israel] - all of them dwelling without walls [not Israel] to the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land. [not Israel, there are absolutely no cattle in the middle of the land]. And all of that at about the same time when Israel is also a target of invasion. That could or could not relate to that expected conflict with Iran that will come into action either in 2011 or in 2012. Since it's a human plan, and God will mess up their plans, it could actually happen any time, even 2010 through a sudden trigger event that brings all of this into motion.

Comes all the way big circle to the first article of this thread, and the 'he goat from the west' going into Media and Persia, Irak and Iran. It did/will happen like that, Iran is next. And Then a king of fierce countenance will stand up (Dan 8:20). What clearly already states that the antich. will stand up AFTER the mess that the Iran war creates.

Since the religious commentators did not catch up with that reality yet, I would expect this will remain hidden to them, and the normal TV-viewer that notices the increase of war movies and supernatural ones promoting witchcraft actually understands more about reality than them. Sad to say, we may even expect the judgment of Babylon before the final tribulation of 42 months ends, or even starts ! Two places in Revelation hint at that possibility (2nd and 3rd angel scenarios spoken about earlier). What the pre-trib writers think to be the pre-trib rapture could be indeed a widespread departure, but of a different kind, raptured with nukes. Pre-trib is a masonic prophecy originally that has also a real masonic world plan as a foundation. And Babylon the proud is too sure of herself to even notice that she is double-crossed by her NWO partners Russia and China. Some of the 'phoenix bird' elite know about the burning of Babylon - yet they think it will be reborn as the new Atlantis. What they don't know is that God uses their plan and makes a full-blown judgment out of that that includes them. All that happens is because it is God that judges the nation:

Jer 51:25  Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the LORD, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain.

Rev 14:8  And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Americans that didn't do much global travelling yet usually don't know who it is that exported most of that porn filth and all the paranormal movie occult garbage into every TV around the globe. For varity to the 24h cable crime & perversity, they mixed it with it a vain prosperity gospel on all so-called 'christian' stations that make sure that this false gospel of joining the world instead overcoming it became status quo, and resulted in american style denominations everywhere, from Europe to Asia and AUS &NZ. All the same deadly poison, that leaves people without even so much as the ability to think. Babylon truly ruined the globe, and the saints that go to hell due to drinking from that poison go to her account. Unfortunately for the spiritually blind, but for the sake of the saints this has will come to an sudden end without pre-warning.

First we could think, ok this will all happen simultaniously and wordwide, then I realized the merchants far off still have time for weeping and wailing about her fall (Rev 18:15) instead of caring about their own war situation or hiding under a rock. So it's not yet the day of the Lord, and it's also not a global event just yet, for them. If it were they would weep about their own, as it is they weep about Babylon's fall. And the end of the global world trade and monetary sytem, both of which have ended at the very same hour for everyone. Time to realize what is about to take place, wake up, and pray.

Luke 21:35  For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Geo said:
Personally I would prefer it that way, approachable and 'seeing it coming' by watching the two witnesses telling us that the time has arrived.

What Paul talks about in 1 Thessalonians 5:2-3 and the time of peace and safety is actually related to: 1 Thessalonians 5:2  For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.3  For when they shall say, Peace and safety;....9  For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

That's about : "The day of the Lord". Jesus is coming, that's when God's wrath starts. Before that everything is not called God's wrath yet.

There will be a major war just before that, and there is a simple explanation for it. Otherwise the antichrist would not be able to claim that he is the long awaited "The Christ". This claim actually depends on a claim that everything has been fulfilled, including the horrors of the book of Revelation. He doesn't just "sneak in" as in a regular change of program. Nobody would accept him. No perceived real "end of time fulfillment" = no antichrist. This has to look so real in order to be believed by anyone capable of intelligent thought, that has at least read or heard about the claims of the Bible (and other religions as well by the way, as it must look consistant with their beliefs too).

the actual time of demanding and looking for "peace and safety" will be after a war. Right now we take it for granted, most of us have never seen anything else. In order to believe any of the regular candidates to be "one and only real Christ" it must look like as if we arrived at the very end of time. Otherwise no serious claim to be the saviour of the world, just one of the many that have come and gone.

I understand what you mean. Only that I believe the strife that is becoming greater now will get progressively worse, but does not necessarily include all out world war three. There may be more wars to prepare the world to think the coming false messiah is Christ having come. I agree there will be a great contrast presented to the nations so the whole world will want their false "Peace and safety". Yet the main purpose Satan has is to deceive souls to him. He can't do that if he simply kills everyone on earth. This is why Rev.9 tells us his locust army cannot kill anyone without God's sealing, but only sting them for a period of five months. He will only go after those of God's people that are sealed who refuse to bow to the false messiah in place of Christ Jesus. Thus the "great tribulation" will actually be upon the faithful of God's people who wait for Christ, not the deceived.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back