Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Rewards

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

for_his_glory

Fight the good fight of faith
2024 Supporter
Scripture is not very clear about different levels of rewards or punishment so I really think we can only speculate that there might be by trying to understand scripture. Even in these scriptures I am posting some of the rewards are while we are here on this Earth and others like being rulers over nations I would presume is when the New Earth and New Jerusalem is ushered down. Will they have various nations to rule over from the New Jerusalem as scriptures says we sit at Christ throne judging nations, but why would we judge nations on the New Earth as Satan is no longer in the scene and everyone who will be there have already received incorruptible bodies and immortality. The same with the lake of fire. Is there truly different levels for those who were nice people, but rejected Jesus compared to those who were just flat out evil from their heart. Same with the New Earth and New Jerusalem as some just barely made it there in the nick of time and then you have those who have been faithful with much.

Taking all the other scriptures that were given in Matthew 23:13-36 about all the woe's to you this could show that there may be different levels of punishment in the lake of fire. After searching many scriptures on this topic I truly can not come to any absolute conclusion other than there may be the possibility of different levels in the New Jerusalem and the lake of fire. I think it would be safe to say we have to draw our own conclusions on this since scripture is not real clear on this, but that we do know the New Jerusalem and the lake of fire are both very real.

Five crowns we receive: Life, Glory, Rejoicing, Righteousness, Incorruptible.

Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Matthew 25:21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

Rev. 2:26 He who overcomes, and he who keeps My deeds until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations, and he shall rule them with a rod of iron.
This goes along with one of the parables in Luke 19:17 where the master rewards the servant who was a faithful steward of his money; he says, "because you were faithful in a very little thing, you are to be in authority over ten cities."

Rev 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
(The white stone and hidden manna here means the Spirits witness while on earth.)

1 Corinthians 3:
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Matthew 5:
1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Luke 22:30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Rev. 20:6 They will be priests of God and of the Christ, and will rule as kings with him for the thousand years.

1 Cor. 6:2: "Do you not know that the holy ones will judge the world?"

Rev. 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Back