Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Room for one more??

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

Sharruken

Hello all, my name is Lance. I just ran across this forum today and after checking out the different rooms thought you guys looked like a rather friendly group of folks that I would enjoy spending some time with while looking into the things our Father has in store for us.

Sooooo.... I hope you have room for one more person in here... :wave

I promise to be good.... won't take myself to seriously and will try bring enough coffee and cake for everyone when I visit... :biglaugh

Your brother in Christ.... Lance

Welcome Lance! :wave. There is certainly room for you here. :)

And I like chocolate cake. Double Shot Latte with 2 sugars please. ;) :biggrin

Welcome Lance in the name of Jesus to CF Ministries. I hope in Christ that you enjoy your stay with us, and that you find your nitch in here. We do have the "Men's Locker Room" [no ladies allowed] for discussions for men's only due to it being too sensitive for some babes/younger women in Christ, and visa versa for the women.

So be bless, we have some great brethern here........... :wave

As the user with the second most posts, only Vic can over-ride my choice of cakes for Lance. I say he must bring those small Double Chocolate Cakes from Ruby Tuesday's. Caroline and I will be very greatful. :)

Welcome to the site...and hurry up with those cakes. :thumb

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome and the wonderful sense of humor :biggrin

I'm certainly looking forward to walking with each of you in this place and sharing the joy of your company.

Coffee and cakes are provided below and I even brought a little chicken... :thumb

:morning :candle :morning :candle :morning :candle :morning :candle

:chicken :chicken :chicken

I think I'm gonna like these smilies.... :newbie

Thank you all..... Lance

Blazin Bones said:
those do not look like double chocolate cakes from Ruby Tuesday's...

*Membership Revoked*

;)
yum i havent had one of those since i dated my fiance now my wife.
welcome :wave

Ahhhhh Lance do what the rest of us do with Tim......we do the "Squirrel Alerts" on that Nutty Buddy! If you don't, you'll never be able to take in a breath from all the laughing he makes us do.

Opps! Me thinks I hear another canceled membership coming my way..... :couch Hey, there's room for a couple more to hide behind the couch.

PSST.....I hid the couch from Tim

John said:
mmmm those double chocolate cakes were some good man....o sorry Tim were those yours? :eyebrow
i have the weapons system that is able to more rounds down range then you and i think those cakes are mine after today its my bday. :eyebrow

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back