Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Route pics

this also shows that other building. hmm this being b&w makes me thinks it prior 1994.in 01 I was working right across from this plant an I have photos from the angle of where I always saw it. I remember this state of ruin. but some work on it in 2001 to restore it? no that was in 05.

That sofa on page 3 needs some work, including re-upholstering, but looks antique. I wonder if it's still around?
im not sure I have been hunting the tax page for possible suspects. oh go there again peruse the vero ww2 history. pam lists some places that I mention often but using ole navy names or names of that time. two are the heritage center an ocean grill. the quarters she mentions are the windswept inn. its gone now. .

im not sure I have been hunting the tax page for possible suspects. oh go there again peruse the vero ww2 history. pam lists some places that I mention often but using ole navy names or names of that time. two are the heritage center an ocean grill. the quarters she mentions are the windswept inn. its gone now. .
I have walked the area Im looking at. its not the safest but I will go there to photo if its there. I think I have too.

the first library you have seen. you will know it as the original name. the women's club.View attachment 10533

I still think it's a hoot that the first library was known as The Women's Club.

Knowing how important our libraries are to our communities, it's heartening to know that women did quite the promotional work even back in the earlier years to put focus on reading, even if they had to call it a women's club in order to get it done.

Knowing how important our libraries are to our communities, it's heartening to know that women did quite the promotional work even back in the earlier years to put focus on reading, even if they had to call it a women's club in order to get it done.
well it was the first for the government ran type there were two or three others. in 1920 it was still part of st.Lucie, as was then just Vero.
prior we have libraries at the gem island, Sebastian an also before all these one for use by forester .

on a note. where I went to take those photos in fellsmere is where alma lee loy was first to vote an hold office . there is a womens club there that is older then the one in vero. fellsmere if it wasn't for the flood might have been the county seat.it was bigger then vero in 1914,1920.

they met there to push for women's rights, fellsmere was started allowing them the right to vote.

Not to worry. From what I read about the group in the link you provided, they have specific areas of good works.
It's wotth it since shoot long before I was into vero history I know who the womens club where and where.the house was very derelict in the 80s.very bad.tiles falling off and it was condemned inn the early 90s.what you see now is nothing like it was.it had thar marker since I can remember and was in use up to the time of closing I remember going inside once .a bunch of old antique chairs and tables and clocks .I remember the chairs outside too.

It's wotth it since shoot long before I was into vero history I know who the womens club where and where.the house was very derelict in the 80s.very bad.tiles falling off and it was condemned inn the early 90s.what you see now is nothing like it was.it had thar marker since I can remember and was in use up to the time of closing I remember going inside once .a bunch of old antique chairs and tables and clocks .I remember the chairs outside too.

Antique furniture is another interest of mine. I like to restore them!

Back