Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Route pics

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You still walking the meter reading route?
Depends,that brewery was the start of the east end of the electric route and water meter route .I just now start north of it where I used to finish.i seem to need to use the latrine and we'll Pocahontas park has one and it has several meters so I just start there and read to the plant and head west and loop back .

Lol, once an army puke, always an army puke!
Hopefully I won't read when we have a flash flood .that was fun .driving one way to save a problem was fun .the road that the plant faces is one way and where I took that photo is a parking lot .so I had to move my truck three times and drive the two Cul de sac to the south of that plant out oh the water splashing me on old Dixie on top of the rain.

Let's just Say Satan blushed at my colorful words

Hopefully I won't read when we have a flash flood .that was fun .driving one way to save a problem was fun .the road that the plant faces is one way and where I took that photo is a parking lot .so I had to move my truck three times and drive the two Cul de sac to the south of that plant out oh the water splashing me on old Dixie on top of the rain.

Let's just Say Satan blushed at my colorful words
Temp of water and the weather was below 60.on top of idiot android based itron machine was acting up.

Reads lost ,wouldn't allow me to input reads .the old machine would have easily handled that .and I would have simply walked to city hall had it locked up as the diesel plant is a route marker for several routes.the city hall route and the patio route which is one block east and north .

No condo.the better lit catacomb is underneath that.it so big has about 80 meters.
And now this job and chapter of the city comes to an end .I read that building this week.400 beach road . I thought of this thread when I was walking to the vault .

Back