Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Safe place

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Could you please pray for me that God will move me to a safe place to live that I would have his favor and blessing.There are horrible storms that come through both in spring and fall and there are so many other things that make this place where Im at not safe .I really dont want to go into everything but I am overwhelmed and so very tired of being tired and scared.Thank you for your prayers and God bless you.

I want to enter in some praise behind that I finally found some white opaque tights after God nudged me to go to my favorite halloween store lol.

one can bury your dad and the next the day after a good hard rain see him float down the road. a lot of Louisiana is very prone to that type of flooding. though that has happened in florida after a long , long period of raining. parts of louisana are below sea level. i do see it as well God I have a need, please find me a home that isn't prone to flooding and leaking.

Praying for you too!

There's full time work with benefits here for people with a sensitive heart, love for God, and a servant's attitude. And there's no hurricanes, tornadoes, or many other natural disasters, and we have relatively mild winters (only two days of snow this winter) and few places rival the beauty of our land here...

Could you please pray for me that God will move me to a safe place to live that I would have his favor and blessing.There are horrible storms that come through both in spring and fall and there are so many other things that make this place where Im at not safe .I really dont want to go into everything but I am overwhelmed and so very tired of being tired and scared.Thank you for your prayers and God bless you.
Hi Bonnie
I will keep you in my prayers.

I usually sit in the middle of the house, and sing, "Till the storm passes by".
I don't know if you know the song, I have sang it since childhood, many moons ago, lol.
It goes kinda like this,
In the dark of the midnite, have I often hid my face, while the storm howls above me, and there's no hiding place, hear the crash of the thunder, Dearest Lord, hear my cry, keep me safe, till the storm passes by.
Till the storm passes over, til the thunder sounds no more, till the clouds roll 4ever, from the sky,
Hold me fast
Let me stand,
In the hollow of Thine hand,
Keep me safe, till the storm passes by.

This always seem to calm my soul.
Knowing, I am safe in my Father's hand.

God bless!
Hope it helps you as it does I.

First and quickly, dianegcook, those lyrics are beautiful!

To hallowbonnie,
Wherever we are God is, wherever we go God is there. Whatever life may bring, heartaches and pain, natural disasters, or what have you, know God is there.
Like a child would his father, hold onto God's unchanging hand.

Dear God, we thank you and honor Your holy name. We thank you for our sister. Lord we ask for Your tender loving care for our dear sister. Softly and gently Lord lead her to where You may. Let Your perfect Will be done in her life. God, You are our help in time of need. We lean on You and with faith we wait. Keep her safe and surrounded by Your glory. May You have all the glory forever and ever, Amen.

Dear Sister Bonnie, it is my pleasure to go to our loving Father for you to have the security of the safety we can have have in Him. 2 Cor 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight: )
God loves you at all times proved in the sacrifice of Jesus, and He is not going to allow you to go past that which you can bear. He loves you just where you are, and we do also. God bless you in Jesus' name. :)

May the mind of Christ be in your inner person. May all the outer storms not penetrate the secret place inside you. May the peace of God allow rest to be given to you ( rest as a gift, and not as something you seek).

Use plenty of IP224 daily. I Peter 2:24.

May the Father illumine your days and Jesus shine into your darkest nights .

In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen

eddif

I'll pray for you, too.

I can see if a person wanted to leave an area because of crime rate, but natural disasters can happen anywhere, we have earthquakes on the west coast - even in Washington, - I'm not sure anywhere is safe from storms and natural disasters on this planet.

Thank you all I could feel last night through this morning people praying for me and I woke up in the greatest peace.I know if I can get moved out of the woods where I live with relatives and into the city I will feel better so Im going to work harder on finding a roommate or someone in a similar situation who wants to band together and have substantial shelter during these seasons.My relatives home is huge and lovely but it is still a mobile home and that's kinda one of the last places you are supposed to be during storms that bad and the nearest safe place to run to in the event of a tornado warning is 2 miles down the road.This wouldn't be such a big deal for me if I hadn't already been through 2 tornados and was thoroughly freaked out lol thoroughly.My relatives understand its me ,Im a big freaky crybaby lol.Anyway Ill be back on after a few months to a year I got a lot of fun stuff going on .Thank you guys for everything you said and for the prayers ,May God bless you all!

I clicked "Like" on your post above but have to say I don't like the part where you said you won't be back for a few months to a year. Sure hope you are around more than that. We like you here!

And you're right. If your going to live in a trailer, don't do it where there's tornadoes and hurricanes. If you're going to live where the weather's that bad, find a stronger dwelling. Maybe a bomb shelter???!!! :yes :approve

I clicked "Like" on your post above but have to say I don't like the part where you said you won't be back for a few months to a year. Sure hope you are around more than that. We like you here!

And you're right. If your going to live in a trailer, don't do it where there's tornadoes and hurricanes. If you're going to live where the weather's that bad, find a stronger dwelling. Maybe a bomb shelter???!!! :yes :approve
if I may, since I live in hurricane prone state. its not all the time that hurricanes do damage on large scales. I have seen a mere 35 mph tropical storm do more damage in flooding then 4 class 3 hurricanes. yet many of them old trailers weren't touched. not saying its a wise idea but posting what I have seen.

if I may, since I live in hurricane prone state. its not all the time that hurricanes do damage on large scales. I have seen a mere 35 mph tropical storm do more damage in flooding then 4 class 3 hurricanes. yet many of them old trailers weren't touched. not saying its a wise idea but posting what I have seen.
I've only been close to one. It destroyed some buildings and killed 3 people in a town just about 5 minutes after I passed through. I like storms and enjoy seeing the power of God in them, but that one was enough of tornadoes for me!

Back