Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

"Saving" The Word Of Faith Crowd

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Hidden In Him

Staff member
Greetings all, and blessings in Christ.

I was a little hesitant to share this, as I have friends who are currently active in the Word of Faith movement (one in particular), and I don't want to offend any should they read this. But at the same time I thought it should be posted, because as the following dream suggests there's a storm coming, and they need to be prepared.

Before posting it, however, there are a few things I want to make perfectly clear.

1. These are not unsaved people, and the word "saved" in the title is NOT a reference to salvation from sin and death. The saving this thread is talking about is from a mindset that's currently blinding many to the hard realities that are eventually going to set in, not just for Faith people but for everyone.

2. As the dream suggests, they will in fact be far more receptive to what the Spirit is saying to the churches than many involved in mainline denominational churches will, which will be to their credit. And it is because of this that they will be "saved" by God from far more than just economic turmoil as a result.

The following was sent to me a few weeks ago by a friend:

Walmart Dream (in part, as segments have been left out to protect privacy)

I find my self walking into a Walmart store parking lot full of people looking up in the sky in the direction I am coming from, (they don't see the coming storm behind them), but they are like statues, stuck in place. Behind them over the Walmart is this very low and dark cloud like you would see a tornado come out of. I feel the power of the Holy Spirit like I never have before and I start grabbing people and shaking them to life and tell them about Jesus and the coming storm, and we have church right there in the parking lot. Afterwards I find my self in a pastor's house, and it is over a hundred years old but still nice inside, yet you know it is old. I begin telling the pastor all the things that have happened in my life, yet I wonder if I should tell him. The end.

Actual image sent by friend:

2388671326_650877ac55.jpg

Interpretation:

I have seen storms and tornadoes in dreams, and they almost universally represent various forms of attack, and nearly always ones that will be pointed directly at the church of the Lord Jesus Christ. This will be no different, because while many in the world have their eyes open to the fact that things are getting tighter financially, many in the Faith and Prosperity Movement do not. They are being taught that financial lack will not come near them because of the return on their faithful giving. I was pretty strongly involved in the Faith movement around the turn of the century and I know the theology. But while the Lord is pleased with those who give, especially to the poor, the idea that "sowing seed" will result in financial abundance amidst the coming financial collapse is very misguided, and will result in severe trauma for those thinking it will when reality finally sets in.

The Walmart here represents the Word Of Faith church, whereas the 100 year old church represents mainline denominationalism, with the good news being that many in the Faith Movement WILL in fact wake up to what the Spirit is saying to the churches, and be saved from the dangers coming upon the world in the coming years ahead. The same cannot be said of mainline traditional churches who don't believe the gifts are still for today. No one will be able to shake them spiritually awake because they don't even believe He still speaks today through prophetic dreams, or manifests Himself through supernatural gifts anymore. As a result, unlike with the Faith crowd, there will be little to no leading of the Holy Spirit to tell them, because the Spirit will know they have no ears to hear.

I pray this message is received by those it's intended for. He is indeed a God who can provide in any and all circumstances, and it's a promise that those who serve Him can stand on. But those who hear His voice also know a storm is coming, and are preparing, because they have their eyes and ears open to what the Spirit is now saying to the churches.

For a related dreams on this subject, also see the following.
Blessings in Christ,
Hidden In Him

Attachments

• walmart_storm.jpg
    walmart_storm.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back