Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Several Requests

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Cheyenne K

One of my friends is in a mental institution. I have not seen her in a while and only found out via one of the friends who is close to her. She is schizophrenic and depressed, currently in the institution because of attempting suicide. Her spiritual life is also nonexistent and I pray she that find Christ.

Another friend of mine is an Atheist, who I fear may be drifting farther and farther away. I haven't been able to see her much, and when I do, it just seems like she is changing so much. Once, there was someone who defended the Bible. Now she has lost faith and seems to be losing it even further.

Lastly, I pray for my own character. I am afraid that I have not been a good Christian influence on any of them. I can't help but wonder if I did things wouldn't be looking so down right now and I pray for strength in the future to act as I should.

I will be glad to pray for you and your friends.
But it will be better if you included the names of your friends.

:pray :pray :pray

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back