Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Shane from Oklahoma

Hey all. I am Shane Atkinson. I am a active duty Soldier, husband, and a Biker for Christ who calls Oklahoma home. I am currently stationed in Germany however, we are moving back to the U.S. here soon. We will be stationed in Colorado come February.

I am currently schedule to graduate from Liberty University with a B.S in Religion and plan to start my Masters through Liberty in the fall. I am still unsure if I want to go for a Masters in Biblical Studies or Theology. Prayers for that decision would be wonderful.

Finally, my wife and I are scheduled to have our first child in June. I pretty much have no idea what I am doing in this department. Prayers for a healthy child would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to getting to know more of you through this forum. I also look forward to discussing theological issues and learning from each and everyone of you. Merry Christmas!

Hi Brother Shane and it's with the love of our Lord we welcome you here. I spent six months at OU, then in McAlester, Muskogee, and Wister, Oklahoma. As to which Master's degree to pursue I have no idea, though I know God does and I believe His will for you is going to become known as we pray. I would imagine you'll be stationed in Colorado Springs when you return, and I do hope you enjoy it; are you to reenlist? Prayers for you, your wife, and soon to arrive child have gone to our Father in His throne of grace for all your need and safety in Jesus' name. Welcome home soldier, and it's so good to have you join us in fellowship.
:wave2

Hi Shane, you do have a busy year ahead of you.
God bless you and yours and I hope we hear from you here on the forum.

Hey all. I am Shane Atkinson. I am a active duty Soldier, husband, and a Biker for Christ who calls Oklahoma home. I am currently stationed in Germany however, we are moving back to the U.S. here soon. We will be stationed in Colorado come February.

I am currently schedule to graduate from Liberty University with a B.S in Religion and plan to start my Masters through Liberty in the fall. I am still unsure if I want to go for a Masters in Biblical Studies or Theology. Prayers for that decision would be wonderful.

Finally, my wife and I are scheduled to have our first child in June. I pretty much have no idea what I am doing in this department. Prayers for a healthy child would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to getting to know more of you through this forum. I also look forward to discussing theological issues and learning from each and everyone of you. Merry Christmas!

Along with Eugene, I welcome you to this wonderful forum. Liberty Univ. is a great place to study. My Daughter went there. When I was in Bible College, my major was theology. I became a Baptist pastor, spent 30 years as a shepherd. I"m very glad I studied theology because it developed a solid foundation for whatever the Lord would lead me into.

Hello Shane!
You seem to have an amazingly blessed life. Glad to have you here; you probably have some experience to share and can help us grow!

Not sure how to Multi-Quote on here but thanks to all the warm welcomes. I look forward to getting to know each and everyone of you.

Not sure how to Multi-Quote on here but thanks to all the warm welcomes. I look forward to getting to know each and everyone of you.

you can click the "reply" button on each post that you want to quote and all their messages will be added as quotes to the response window. Or you go the oldfashioned way typing [ quote="username" ] (without spaces), then copy and paste the section to be quoted, and then end with [ /quote ] (again without spaces), type your response, and the repeat likewise with the next post to be quoted.
Or just do it like almost everyone else here, just write a seperate response post to every single person. Click the reply button for the quotes to be entered into your response window, type your response, click "post reply", start over with next person you want to respond to. That will cause more traffic, but our admins love challenges and your post count will climb up quickly. :biggrin2

what is your mos?

Back