Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Shawn. Otherwise known as LinuxWindows

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hello. I am almost 33 years old, male, married, no kids, from Ontario Canada, and trying to get my faith back -- which has been extremely difficult.

I answered "Yes" to Christian, but I am not sure. I am here to explore options.

I am an injured worker who is preparing to be retrained in IT. I just started photography and I am enjoying it. I seem to have a bit of a temper when pushed too far, so taking pictures of things seems to help calm me down (much like computers does, except I could get outside).
I am mentally very weak right now after being beaten down again and again, over and over. I am trying to condition my mind again, but like working out at a gym, it is very difficult, and you don't always see results right away. I was threatened by my ex boss and supervisor over and over while I was working. I actually had quit the job, packed up my wife, and moved out of town, and this was partly the reason.
I am a recovered (but very careful) alcoholic but I have a drink (or half) here and there (seems to be about 12-15 every 12 months).

I have been married for 2 years (we're on our third year) and neither of us appreciate each other as much as we should. That's the hard part. We have two hairy kids, Gizmo (we didn't name him) a Shia Tzu, and Lexus (my wife's favorite car). My wife is trying to get her faith back too, but we are making it difficult for each other in our own ways.

I do verbally have a potty mouth since I slipped in my faith, and I smack myself every so often with guilt and a dedication to stop. Nearly every day.

May I also have access to the Men's forum? I have topics to discuss (neither Christian or non-Christian related)

There's plenty of more, but if I wrote any more I would design my own cover and get an ISBN # :)

Welcome to CFnet! :wave

To request Men's access, go to your Profile, and on the left side you'll see the Groups section. You can request access there. :yes

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back